Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for order next week
preview_GrayHulkPF.jpg

All three in just over a month... That's $1650. I gotta say I thnk they would have had more overal sales if they spread these out more..... They are just to bunched up.

All three in just over a month... That's $1650. I gotta say I thnk they would have had more overal sales if they spread these out more..... They are just to bunched up.

They will sell. Just not right away. People that want them all will still buy them all. That's my guess.

They will sell. Just not right away. People that want them all will still buy them all. That's my guess.

I think I'd the Green Hulk hadn't gone up so quickly the Rulk would have had more f a chance to sell.... At least the Ex. The same goes for the Green in a way. Some people only have enough room n their absolutely INSANE PO lists right now so some are choosing to wait the short wait till the Grey. Spread these out over the year and. Bet more fish would have taken the bait.

I think I'd the Green Hulk hadn't gone up so quickly the Rulk would have had more f a chance to sell.... At least the Ex.
Rulk Ex sold well. It's already waitlisted.
I think most decided what they wanted as soon as the three were previewed. They are hard to resist though.
Luckily I don't want two different Hulks with the same pose.

Although Grey looks cool with his shirt I think it would be a poor Ex, needs something else :pray:
Switch out right hand would be ideal, the only thing I don't like about this pose.

Back