Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have cancelled Green and Got the Grey... I feel happy that I got the grey.... But feel bad that I canceled the green :( so why not get both :)

Have to think about that one.

In the case get the red too. Would b an epic display

I have green/gray on order and will display the red CQ in the middle. I might still get the MQ and PH but still debating it.

If you get Green & Grey you might as well get the Red as well. Complete the set :naughty

Blah... Red Hulk

Lot of money for the same pose imo.
Don't personally think they will display well together.

I agree.. I will not display together if I got them... I might either display in different parts of the room or rotate.

I am 80% sure I will just reorder the green and have both... Wish SSC would give the full reveal on the Godzilla statue... That would help me decide a lot quicker.

I am 80% sure I will just reorder the green and have both... Wish SSC would give the full reveal on the Godzilla statue... That would help me decide a lot quicker.

I feel like if they all fought, green would win. Just sayin'

Not sure who said it, think it was Ink, but that grey really Does make the sculpt POP! Damnit. I'm actually considering getting this or switching NRDs ****! Oh and for Hockey fans, Chi town is up 2-0

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Also, turn down for what. Sounds about right when discussing purchases in this hobby.

Back