Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice brother! Yeah, green is the only hulk I know! I'd love to get the GHulk too, just can't right now. Hopefully he lasts.

I want to get a clear plexiglass case to display him facing Spidey like in that pic someone posted ;)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

ququ3a2a.jpg

ququ3a2a.jpg

Yeah, I ordered Spidey just because of that picture, but ended up canceling due to how tiny he looked compared to Cap and Thor. That Josh a Tron sure does great size comparison work!

Are you going to display your hulk with reg or ex head mostly?

If I did not have any other Hulks I would have stayed with green. But since I have Avengers Hulk and PH I had the flexibility to go with Grey :)

I really wanted the Hulk maquette, I think it looks great. But it is kinda off from the movie to be honest. It actually looks better than the movie did. Haha

I really wanted the Hulk maquette, I think it looks great. But it is kinda off from the movie to be honest. It actually looks better than the movie did. Haha
I was looking at the poster we have up today thinking the exact same thing :lol
That Maquette is ******* amazing.
If SS numbered it that would be a true grail.
I'm just happy to own one :rock

I was looking at the poster we have up today thinking the exact same thing :lol
That Maquette is ******* amazing.
If SS numbered it that would be a true grail.
I'm just happy to own one :rock

If this stays around a long time. I'll probably pick it up for ****s and giggles.

Now that I have cancelled Green and Got the Grey... I feel happy that I got the grey.... But feel bad that I canceled the green :( so why not get both :)

Have to think about that one.

Now that I have cancelled Green and Got the Grey... I feel happy that I got the grey.... But feel bad that I canceled the green :( so why not get both :)

Do it! Actually get two greens! That would be an awesome display, "a look at hulk over the years!"

Go Grey, green ex, green reg!

:hi5:

If you get Green & Grey you might as well get the Red as well. Complete the set :naughty

Back