Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that pics show him in a 2D plane. He's pretty damn large. Look how much bigger he is than Superman!

greenivy_zps9903dcff.jpg

Looking at this pic you can really see how huge these guys are going to be laterally. Batman has massive presence in person, and you can tell that the Hulks are going to stand well beside it even ough they are shorter they just will have the necessary heft.

Looking at this pic you can really see how huge these guys are going to be laterally. Batman has massive presence in person, and you can tell that the Hulks are going to stand well beside it even ough they are shorter they just will have the necessary heft.

I dont know Spidey, he just doesn't look $550 big next to Superman. He doesn't look that much bigger at all, to be honest.

But the new Cap/Thor are hunched, so is Hawkeye and Black Widow is very short, so if those are pairings someone is looking to make, he should look appropriate in that kind of lineup. Assuming the new Iron Man will also be in an action pose.

I dont know Spidey, he just doesn't look $550 big next to Superman. He doesn't look that much bigger at all, to be honest.

But the new Cap/Thor are hunched, so is Hawkeye and Black Widow is very short, so if those are pairings someone is looking to make, he should look appropriate in that kind of lineup. Assuming the new Iron Man will also be in an action pose.

TBolt I would disagree, but that is just my opinion. Will be interesting to see the first in hand pics

You're joking right?

I bet if you measure from the ground, behind his heal to the top of his head he's taller than the hulk maquette. And he is definitely wider and more muscular.

At least twice the girth of Supes but more height would add to shelf presence.

Can't disagree with that. But there is a too big stage for me. I don't want to break my back trying to find display space
. Plus with my display plan, I want ironman and spiderman/hawkeye visible . Like raise em up

I bet if you measure from the ground, behind his heal to the top of his head he's taller than the hulk maquette. And he is definitely wider and more muscular.

Not so sure about that... Maquette is about the same size as the Gladiator Hulk... minus the Helm and feathers. So unless you think the new PFs are as tall as Glad Hulk then I don't think it would be taller.... Could be wrong though.

Again, like twice the width of the two of them, and still the same height bent in half at the waist.

Nice jaws!!! It's just TOO good to pass up!!!

I passed it up once to go with grey. Now I am back... Dumb move on my part since I used my one time NRD move to go from green to Grey. Happy I got grey coming but I got a picture in my head how to set up my Hulks and Green and Grey will make nice bookends. :)

95% sure I will be getting Green.

I passed it up once to go with grey. Now I am back... Dumb move on my part since I used my one time NRD move to go from green to Grey. Happy I got grey coming but I got a picture in my head how to set up my Hulks and Green and Grey will make nice bookends. :)

95% sure I will be getting Green.

That is an expensive ****ing pairnof book ends. Damn you and you're amazing ideas! Lol yeah man you should call them before you order. They may be able to minus that one time use. They're usually nice, just explain.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Dude these pics are killing me. I thought Spidey and Greeny were sick. Now with the Grey. Should in get him. Please say no lol. Help a fellow addict man, say no!

Dude these pics are killing me. I thought Spidey and Greeny were sick. Now with the Grey. Should in get him. Please say no lol. Help a fellow addict man, say no!

I think grey looks awesome. But it's NOT the Hulk. Not what I picture when I think of him anyways. (Might not help that my favorite color is dark green) haha

I'd say pass man.

Back