Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice, you're up to 98% now jaws! haha! You gotta get your sculpted muscle Hulk statues!!

Rules are meant to be broken. Broken in half with a HULK SMASH!

But but but you are breaking your rules!?!?! Three of the SAME COLOUR NO LESS!!! You will have $2500 in HULKS ALONE!!! Say it ain't so you taught me about the rule.

We'll have to put a stop to that :wink1:

Yes yes it must be halted!!!

Now I must admit that part of my rules had to do with the fact that I was a stay at home dad who's main sourse of Statue Income was selling on Ebay. But now I am working so it is easier to "Ben"... Ah hell "Break" the Rules. Now I do find it funny when I break the rules I end up selling the piece (buying a character I am not 100% in love with) but we will have to see what happens if I break the rules this way lol :)

nice, you're up to 98% now jaws! haha! You gotta get your sculpted muscle Hulk statues!!

Rules are meant to be broken. Broken in half with a HULK SMASH!

Haha! So true.

99%

Sweeeeeeettt! Bookends complete. I must confess, I kinda wanted to see you go past 100%. I think if that happened a quantum singularity would form and the resulting event horizon from the black hole paradox would destroy everything in our timeline.

Sweeeeeeettt! Bookends complete. I must confess, I kinda wanted to see you go past 100%. I think if that happened a quantum singularity would form and the resulting event horizon from the black hole paradox would destroy everything in our timeline.

Haha now that's something you don't think about everyday

Haha now that's something you don't think about everyday

LOL. X-Men: Age of JAWS' Bookends!

Nice man! I got a feeling in 7 months, you won't regret it!

The only thing I regretted was cancelling it in the first place.

LOL!!

LOL. X-Men: Age of JAWS' Bookends!

Or Days of Future Jaws

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Cool! I got my own Comic Series :)

I'm too scared to buy both due to the events that may ensue :thud:

But congrats to Jaws the Worldbreaker!

Lmao that's good too. Maybe he can earn some extra money for that second Hulk. Maybe I should open one up. Do I have to pay Jaws royalties or what?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Haha. JAWS: juice and water stand , now selling buhbuh buhbuh buhbuh buhbuh buhbuhbuhbuh buhlooberry juice!

OMG Savage that took me a while but I'm laughing pretty hard right now :lol

and NO you don't pay Jaws royalties that was my idea goddamit!!! :gah:

Back