Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too scared to buy both due to the events that may ensue :thud:

But congrats to Jaws the Worldbreaker!

JAWS stands for, Just A Whole-lotta Statues!

Or Just A Whacko' Statues

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

:rotfl I got nuthin :(

How about Juice and Water Stand?? No? Sounds like a good franchise though

Lmao that's good too. Maybe he can earn some extra money for that second Hulk. Maybe I should open one up. Do I have to pay Jaws royalties or what?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Haha. JAWS: juice and water stand , now selling buhbuh buhbuh buhbuh buhbuh buhbuhbuhbuh buhlooberry juice!

OMG Savage that took me a while but I'm laughing pretty hard right now :lol

and NO you don't pay Jaws royalties that was my idea goddamit!!! :gah:

:lol:lol:lol to all of that!

I really don't have all that many statues compared to some on this board. I have room for about 18 - 20. I have 13 right now... Which is a lot,don't get me wrong. More then I ever thought I would have. I use to only have room for 10 or 12. Putting the shelf up and getting some Bestas really opened things up and allowed for a few more indulgences... Like a Grey and Green hulk :)

I have owned many other statues in the past but always sold one if I liked another one better. I don't need to do that as much now that I am working. But I still went ahead and sold a few things to make me feel better about getting Green Hulk.

This is going to look so good, my avengers set up is almost done!

My Avengers Set is almost done also..Except mine is going to be an all Hulk Avengers Team!

No ES yet?

Probably because it is consistently getting orders

Damn it this better not be more then a thousand...

I'm willing to bet it will be. (I'm new to collecting and don't know much, but that seems quiet low for an A-list hero)

I am guessing 1200 to 1500.... I can't believe it would go as high as Superman or Batman.... But I really have no clue.

All hulk avengers team! Catch me I'm going to faint!
jd-faint-o.gif

102% and rising.

HOLD ONTO YOUR ****!!

Haha!

How awesome would it be if at SDCC 14 they set it up so Cap, Green Hulk, and thor were together, facing off towards red hulk and red skull. I know it'd be random as hell but "Avengers vs R.E.D." Ravage. Endanger. Destroy.

(Time for me to get into the comic business)

Haha!

How awesome would it be if at SDCC 14 they set it up so Cap, Green Hulk, and thor were together, facing off towards red hulk and red skull. I know it'd be random as hell but "Avengers vs R.E.D." Ravage. Endanger. Destroy.

(Time for me to get into the comic business)

Retired, Extremely Dangerous?

:lol:lol:lol to all of that!

I really don't have all that many statues compared to some on this board. I have room for about 18 - 20. I have 13 right now... Which is a lot,don't get me wrong. More then I ever thought I would have. I use to only have room for 10 or 12. Putting the shelf up and getting some Bestas really opened things up and allowed for a few more indulgences... Like a Grey and Green hulk :)

I have owned many other statues in the past but always sold one if I liked another one better. I don't need to do that as much now that I am working. But I still went ahead and sold a few things to make me feel better about getting Green Hulk.

My Avengers Set is almost done also..Except mine is going to be an all Hulk Avengers Team!

I am guessing 1200 to 1500.... I can't believe it would go as high as Superman or Batman.... But I really have no clue.

1500 would be acceptable I guess but not like supes and WW that would be ridiculous.

This sculpt has the red, the green ex and reg, grey ex and reg, I know rulk is the lowest cause people don't want it but out of the other four the first appearance hulk should be lowest.

1500 would be acceptable I guess but not like supes and WW that would be ridiculous.

This sculpt has the red, the green ex and reg, grey ex and reg, I know rulk is the lowest cause REAL HULK FANS don't want it but out of the other four the first appearance hulk should be lowest.

Fixed that for you :lecture

Better Fix

;);) j/k

or am I?? ;)

Back