Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think grey looks awesome. But it's NOT the Hulk. Not what I picture when I think of him anyways. (Might not help that my favorite color is dark green) haha

I'd say pass man.

Thank you! The last week I've been thinking it over and over again. Then Jaws had his amazing idea and then I thought of all the other statues I could match them up with. But yeah, I'd be going against my thing of not getting variants in the same pose as one I already have or am getting

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I passed it up once to go with grey. Now I am back... Dumb move on my part since I used my one time NRD move to go from green to Grey. Happy I got grey coming but I got a picture in my head how to set up my Hulks and Green and Grey will make nice bookends. :)

95% sure I will be getting Green.

Excelelnt idea... :clap

I passed it up once to go with grey. Now I am back... Dumb move on my part since I used my one time NRD move to go from green to Grey. Happy I got grey coming but I got a picture in my head how to set up my Hulks and Green and Grey will make nice bookends. :)

95% sure I will be getting Green.

yeah man I remember you putting down your PO on green. Glad you might come back. HAHA, so weird! I actually thought about doing that as well! Except, substitute books in the middle for statues haha.

yeah man I remember you putting down your PO on green. Glad you might come back. HAHA, so weird! I actually thought about doing that as well! Except, substitute books in the middle for statues haha.

That is my idea... I am going to have my Gladiator Hulk up above on a stand and the grey and green on two slightly lower stands. I might even fit my Maquette Hulk next to Gladiator or just keep Maquette off to the Side with the new Spider-man Comiquette.

I have broken a Big rule of Buying more of one of the same character... But I love Sculpted Muscles on my statue and who has better Muscles then the Hulk (I swear I'm straight LOL) Hulk is also by FAR my fav comic character and a top 3 pop culture character of any medium. So yeah.... I am now about 96% sure.

Worst come to worst I have both Grey and Green in hand and I can make a better decision and sell the other one. But I have a feeling I will keep both. I love the Ex had on the Green and the Reg Sculpt is growing on me. Grey is just killer. So it looks like four hulks for me... My Wife thinks I am nuts. I told her it was her fault because after I got the Grey and canceled the Green she told me she liked the Green more because the Color would pop more in my room... Who am I to argue with that LOL.

I am just trying to decide to use my points or not... I could bring it down to 350.00.... But I think I would rather keep saving till I can get a statue for free :)

That is my idea... I am going to have my Gladiator Hulk up above on a stand and the grey and green on two slightly lower stands. I might even fit my Maquette Hulk next to Gladiator or just keep Maquette off to the Side with the new Spider-man Comiquette.

I have broken a Big rule of Buying more of one of the same character... But I love Sculpted Muscles on my statue and who has better Muscles then the Hulk (I swear I'm straight LOL) Hulk is also by FAR my fav comic character and a top 3 pop culture character of any medium. So yeah.... I am now about 96% sure.

Worst come to worst I have both Grey and Green in hand and I can make a better decision and sell the other one. But I have a feeling I will keep both. I love the Ex had on the Green and the Reg Sculpt is growing on me. Grey is just killer. So it looks like four hulks for me... My Wife thinks I am nuts. I told her it was her fault because after I got the Grey and canceled the Green she told me she liked the Green more because the Color would pop more in my room... Who am I to argue with that LOL.

Jaws I know what you mean. The GH is epic, and I can't decide if I like Green or Grey Hulk better. I am not a huge Hulk fan though, so I should really decide which way to go, I am about to pull the trigger on Green, and threw up an order for Grey at BBTS, just not impressed with the EX shirt and figure I could make something I like better. That way I have some time to decide if I want/can justify having both or not. Probably just going to get Green and maybe GH. Love them all though. But need Green to go with the other Avengers. (yeah I know Hulk was barely an Avenger in the comics, blah, blah).

There's no NRD on Thor right? So I could cancel it reorder with 20$ coupon and have no repercussions?

Excellent! Thanks for the info... I am now 98% sure I will be reordering the Green :)

But but but you are breaking your rules!?!?! Three of the SAME COLOUR NO LESS!!! You will have $2500 in HULKS ALONE!!! Say it ain't so you taught me about the rule.

Last edited:

Again, like twice the width of the two of them, and still the same height bent in half at the waist.

uhh this pic makes me want to get the green for the avengers setup. seems will end up with grey & green after all.

Back