Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope after this Hulk, SS takes a break and kind of stop doing Hulk and IM. And create other new statues that they haven't done yet :dunno

Hulk is just a great $$ maker... And they make such great sculpts because of all the muscles. I can't wait to see what they do with Bane and Killer Croc.

But I would not mind a little bit of a break from Hulk just so my wallet can breath.....

Not me. I'm really hoping for a modern raging Hulk PF. I'm OK with no IM for awhile though.

..... But I am hoping for something like this.... Though I am starting to feel like 4 PF sized Hulks is enough.

Hulk is just a great $$ maker... And they make such great sculpts because of all the muscles. I can't wait to see what they do with Bane and Killer Croc.

But I would not mind a little bit of a break from Hulk just so my wallet can breath.....

..... But I am hoping for something like this.... Though I am starting to feel like 4 PF sized Hulks is enough.

How cool would that be if sideshow made alternate head sculpts for pieces after release and you could buy just those for like 100$? Like if they got enough requests for something, and it coincided with with body, they released and shipped just a head?

I'd be down.

How cool would that be if sideshow made alternate head sculpts for pieces after release and you could buy just those for like 100$? Like if they got enough requests for something, and it coincided with with body, they released and shipped just a head?

I'd be down.

Totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be down.

Totally agree!

While that would really damn cool the problem is it would in part negate the entire pont of ordering an Ex

Not me. I'm really hoping for a modern raging Hulk PF. I'm OK with no IM for awhile though.

4 new Hulk Statues coming out, 8 in the last 4 years. 7 Ironman comng out, but it has been years since the last relelase. Now that is a lot, but those help to make all the other lesser known characters more worth making. SSC has to go towards their bread and butter pure and simple.

While that would really damn cool the problem is it would in part negate the entire pont of ordering an Ex

Not really. The EX accessory will not be for sale.

I agree. I honestly think it would make the EX stuff more desirable. I mean, yes there will be more head options out there, but let's say, ex is 500 ES and reg is 1000 at launch. Then they sell another 2 heads with a total 1000 es.

Before it was 500/1500 statues. Now it'd be 500/2500. Making it a smaller percentage. Idk, just a cool idea for any company. Like video game dlc.

I agree. I honestly think it would make the EX stuff more desirable. I mean, yes there will be more head options out there, but let's say, ex is 500 ES and reg is 1000 at launch. Then they sell another 2 heads with a total 1000 es.

Before it was 500/1500 statues. Now it'd be 500/2500. Making it a smaller percentage. Idk, just a cool idea for any company. Like video game dlc.

I support this 100%! However I don't see SS ever doing it. They can't even keep up with the releases they already have coming out.

I hope after this Hulk, SS takes a break and kind of stop doing Hulk and IM. And create other new statues that they haven't done yet :dunno

At least there's several comic book Hulks to choose from... None of the IMs coming out are comic book IM. I still want a modern comic book IM armor in 1/4.

I support this 100%! However I don't see SS ever doing it. They can't even keep up with the releases they already have coming out.

Yeah. They have sooooo much going on behind the scenes. I think they'd benefit from slowing down statue production and do more creative things like this.

There's been plenty revealed recently to cater for most tastes.
It's not all about Hulk & IM.

Superman, Spiderman, Punisher, WonderWoman, Catwoman, Thor, Captain America, Spiderman, DareDevil, Jean Grey... With Lobo and a few others teased... That is a lot of different characters.

The past few months have been a joy to watch and take part in:hi5:

Indeed. I started last July when I purchased Skaar PF. Absolutely fell in love with the statues/hobby/forum. And this being my first full year, oh man. Hulk, Cap, and Thor all within the next year! I feel very lucky, and hope that my fellow forum members and I can get them all!

I'm excited to get my favorites done and take a break from buying for a while. Take the next couple years to get those four and admire them.

Superman, Spiderman, Punisher, WonderWoman, Catwoman, Thor, Captain America, Spiderman, DareDevil, Jean Grey... With Lobo and a few others teased... That is a lot of different characters.

Yep!

Lost of variety!

Also, it would be really stupid for SS to make after market variations for existing statues. It would bottom out the demand for revisiting those characters in the future. Never going to happen. Want a variant? Custom route.

On a different point, I don't think the ES is going to be as sky high on Green and Grey as some people think though. Higher price, lots of Hulk in the market at the same time, Gladiator already stealing some thunder, I would guess 1k on the Green 750 Grey EX's.

Back