Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. I started last July when I purchased Skaar PF. Absolutely fell in love with the statues/hobby/forum. And this being my first full year, oh man. Hulk, Cap, and Thor all within the next year! I feel very lucky, and hope that my fellow forum members and I can get them all!

I'm excited to get my favorites done and take a break from buying for a while. Take the next couple years to get those four and admire them.

I guarantee that you won't take a break lol. I have a feeling that there will always be something tat we want. I have been in it less than a year, and at times I thought maybe I would stop at some point, but it's too much damn fun. As long as you don't let your collection get too cluttered and sell stuff off periodically to keep things fresh, I think you can keep on buying. I love being surrounded by this stuff in my office.

I guarantee that you won't take a break lol. I have a feeling that there will always be something tat we want. I have been in it less than a year, and at times I thought maybe I would stop at some point, but it's too much damn fun. As long as you don't let your collection get too cluttered and sell stuff off periodically to keep things fresh, I think you can keep on buying. I love being surrounded by this stuff in my office.

Your probably right...

..... But I am hoping for something like this.... Though I am starting to feel like 4 PF sized Hulks is enough.

NO WAY! Once a modern raging Hulk PF is released...then we can take a break from Hulk merch. Wait... I lied. I still desperately want the Hulk vs Wolvie dio as well. :lol

4 new Hulk Statues coming out, 8 in the last 4 years. 7 Ironman comng out, but it has been years since the last relelase. Now that is a lot, but those help to make all the other lesser known characters more worth making. SSC has to go towards their bread and butter pure and simple.

Just give me a kick ass modern green Hulk PF. I don't care what is released (or in what color) after that.

Just give me a kick ass modern green Hulk PF. I don't care what is released (or in what color) after that.

Lol.... Going to be working on my own, but I am not giving it to you....lol. I agree though it needs to get done. However I would add "Just give me a kick ass modern GREEN GORE GROUP HULK!!!"""

I would add "Just give me a kick ass modern GREEN GORE GROUP HULK!!!"""

I've been beating that drum since the preview of all the rainbow Hulks head sculpts were revealed. I pretty much knew then I wasn't going to be ordering any of them. I'm hoping the WHOLE modern raging Hulk project gets turned over to Martin and the fellas at Gore Group if it gets made. PLEASE...no more Kirby/Ape looking Hulks!

I've been beating that drum since the preview of all the rainbow Hulks head sculpts were revealed. I pretty much knew then I wasn't going to be ordering any of them. I'm hoping the WHOLE modern raging Hulk project gets turned over to Martin and the fellas at Gore Group if it gets made. PLEASE...no more Kirby/Ape looking Hulks!

Kirby FTW :lecture

The perfect Kirby Hulk has already been done. It is time for a Keown or Pelletier Hulk.

The perfect Kirby Hulk has already been done. It is time for a Keown or Pelletier Hulk.

No No No.. For the last time, it's time for Mike Deodato jr. Hulk :) :) :)

tumblr_mam7f3gI561qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg

That's a suprise and still nothing for the Green which was released before him.
Alot of local orders for International customers I think.

Less than 20, if you can believe Low Quantity alerts.

Back