Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who???

Djimon%20Hounsou-guardians_large.jpg

This would be more exciting if it wasnt an EX that anyone with some orange cloth could make :)

Either way it's a nice number.

I like the EX. It totally changes the look of the piece. I like it better than an alternate portrait that I may never use.

I like the EX. It totally changes the look of the piece. I like it better than an alternate portrait that I may never use.

for green alternate portrait is the best. i ordered green one just coz of kirby style portrait otherwise it will be a pass n this Green Hulk PF will be better than old green hulk pf coz kirby style head looks awesome in this pf. Height will be same anyways

Oh I am not saying the EX is bad or does not look good (personally I will never use it because I like to see the full sculpt) it just that you could make it yourself as opposed to a different head sculpt. Besides if the Head sculpt is good enough you might switch back and forth (Batman and Superman). But as Ex's go this is not a "Must" IMO because I think most peoples mothers can make a shirt for them that will fit hulk lol :)

But I am not complaining or putting it down. The Reg is freaking perfect and the Ex is nice to have because....... Well I always order EX :) But it's great for those out there that love it... Congrats to all of us :)

Back