Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, It was in an Avengers Encyclopedia, looks pretty much like the reference material.

Think it was this one...

aveng ency.jpg

Can you imagine a YELLOW hulk. Heh. Banana exclusive. Rofl. What colors would be fun for you to see?

Seriously? This is what this thread has turned into? A Telly Tubby fan party?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The problem is we has seen them all now the only things we have left to talk about are the ESs, QC, the inevitable the Original is better discussion, and then the shipping delays... At least till the first fuzzy in hand pics come out and people go ape ****.

The problem is we has seen them all now the only things we have left to talk about are the ESs, QC, the inevitable the Original is better discussion, and then the shipping delays... At least till the first fuzzy in hand pics come out and people go ape ****.

This thread will explode, with CBG fury, when Green & Grey ES are released :rotfl

Nah I think everyone will handle the Ex Es of 3500 just fine :)

I want a tee shirt that reads "GOT HULK?" Rofl. What do you guys think.

Oh cool I just bought the "GOT RULK" shirt. On the back they printed "NO!" :lol

I tried to get it back on track :lecture
I know man, but the Hulk version of the Bronies just wouldn't stop
Lmao cannot wait hahaha, that's the best part lol
Nah I think everyone will handle the Ex Es of 3500 just fine :)

Oh cool I just bought the "GOT RULK" shirt. On the back they printed "NO!" :lol

Wtf Ondi! Lol why dude?

Lmfao

Hey Savage, look what I found, thanks to Ondi giving me the artist name
ebujuzy3.jpg

Noooooo. Why would they fight! They should be best friends.... Especially hulk and Donnie.

Lol Bruce and Donny. Hulk would Probably be better friends with Mikey cause he wouldn't make him mad. Raph would piss him off though lol. Maybe it's a misunderstanding

Lol Bruce and Donny. Hulk would Probably be better friends with Mikey cause he wouldn't make him mad. Raph would piss him off though lol. Maybe it's a misunderstanding

But Donnie and Hulk... Both smart, both green, both with purple accessories. They are bros for ever.

Back