Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got to ask am I the only one who finds this tbd a little bit overboard. They have the Gray and green both sitting with tbd on the ex, I personally haven't ordered one because I'm still waiting. I know this isn't all about the number on the bottom but why not keep the ex exciting for the people who really like the collectibility aspect make a number and run with it and tbd the regs for those that aren't as excited about the ex factor.

Haha guess I'm not the only one!!!!

I personally won't let an ES determine wether I buy or not. I understand from a collecting standpoint though.

ES just means nothing to me personally. (Not yet anyways) haha

It still doesn't mean a ton to me. It's nice to have a piece with a low ES, but it doesn't affect my buying decisions.

I personally won't let an ES determine wether I buy or not. I understand from a collecting standpoint though.

ES just means nothing to me personally. (Not yet anyways) haha

I do agree if you like a piece the number the shouldn't matter. Even with the oe on galactus I still got one because I loved the piece I just hope oe on everything is not the future of sideshow

Mine too.....especially whether I make the purchase direct from SS or someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm jealous of the guys with the cool LCS' that sell these at a lower price with no shipping. My LCS would only save me $20.

What is the go to online retailer for sideshow pieces at a discounted price?

I'm jealous of the guys with the cool LCS' that sell these at a lower price with no shipping. My LCS would only save me $20.

I don't have a go to etailer....I'll just search out the best discount and lowest shipping. Sometimes it ends up being Ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbadtoystore, fanboy collectibles, cornerstone ... You have a lot to choose from.

I hope after this Hulk, SS takes a break and kind of stop doing Hulk and IM. And create other new statues that they haven't done yet :dunno

I hope after this Hulk, SS takes a break and kind of stop doing Hulk and IM. And create other new statues that they haven't done yet :dunno

Not me. I'm really hoping for a modern raging Hulk PF. I'm OK with no IM for awhile though.

Back