Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the difference between green and grey headsculpt?
Based on which comic artists?

The green head sculpts are basically based off of McGuinness (REG HS) and Kirby's (EX HS) art. The Grey Hulk portrait totally has a McFarlane type feel to it. It very much looks to be inspired by his run on the Hulk.

The green head sculpts are basically based off of McGuinness (REG HS) and Kirby's (EX HS) art. The Grey Hulk portrait totally has a McFarlane type feel to it. It very much looks to be inspired by his run on the Hulk.

Totes agree brah

I was hoping for 500 on green as well. Got to the gray a little late while I fretted over which to order. Ended up keeping the green and waitlisting the gray three days later at sell out. I don't check these things everyday so it snuck up on me.. What do you guys think my chances are fir the gray to get on the Que.

Damn that's amazing. I'm super happy with the ES. Glad its not like 3k lol. Now to wait for this guy

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Nice 1000 on hulk and thor, 1500 on cap right?

So much for everyone saying it was going to be 3000.

tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif

I want to freeze myself until December! I want this guy so bad! Haha

Patience isn't my strong suit.

Is Mike Najera a well known/good painter? I've heard his name attached to customs with Troy. Like the joker head.

Back