Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol... awesome pics Maulfan!!!! i think i'm going to concentrate solely on 1:1 busts and select PF and 1/6 figures. with both Masters on the way and Wolf looking to come next month i really don't see the point in getting all the 12" anymore.

lol... awesome pics Maulfan!!!! i think i'm going to concentrate solely on 1:1 busts and select PF and 1/6 figures. with both Masters on the way and Wolf looking to come next month i really don't see the point in getting all the 12" anymore.

It's all about what you look for in collectibles. I prefer figures because there's much more you can do with them, from customizing the looks to changing poses, and I like that freedom you get with them. Occassionally, there are statues and things like that which capture my interest because they represent a favorite character, creature or scene, so I'll buy those pieces but I've never felt a drive to have a strictly PF and statue collection, many of them I don't care for and it's a pricey situation too.

Figured I'd mention to, I got # 19/750, I don't care much about ES numbers unless the number can somehow have significance to the piece like if you got Maul PF #1999, but I think this is the lowest ES I've ever gotten with an SSC piece.

Last edited:
Your pics make him look incredible MaulFan... thanks for sharing! Wow he looks great.

OK, finally picture time.

3.jpg

Fantastic MF!!!

Looks great MaulFan, I am feeling bad I canceled this one now.

Decided to have some fun with Palpatine.

You know, he may be all powerful with the Dark Side, but his vision needs a little help.

joke1.jpg

He decided he wants to go outside for some fun in the sun.

joke2.jpg

Best pic so far Congrats Sean! :emperor

Ya, that one's my favorite too, really captures the ROTJ feel and the psychotic power trip look in his eye, have a hard time finding lighting tricks to accomplish that here the way the walls and such are laid out.

Back