ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys Dutch P19 & Classic Pred P20

Very great pics my friend ;)

Many thanks Darth :hi5:

Up to date video of my collection. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8tP9SKxNuo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8tP9SKxNuo[/ame]

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys Dutch P19 & Classic Pred P20 NEW VIDE

Great Video of your Great Collection and Recent Score, Great Post; PM

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys Dutch P19 & Classic Pred P20 NEW VIDE

nice video bro ;)

Thanks my friends! Glad you like it!:hi5:

Many thanks my friend! :hi5:

I was struggling to find a cool pose for my Joker and finally came up with this and now I'm happy!

I was struggling to find a cool pose for my Joker and finally came up with this and now I'm happy!

Hey Para, great posing for the Joker figure. Looks cool :hi5: Taken a complete U turn regarding the Hot Toys Endoskeleton...to be honest, after watching a few reviews on it i decided that i wasnt overly keen on it...not taking anything away from the figure at all, its just a few niggly things that put me off (slightly smaller head that i would have liked, not a big fan of the finish on the lower half of the legs/feet and finally the fact it came slightly short up against the Enterbay T-800 BD figure)...anyway, as mentioned, i've decided to take a massive U-turn and instead i've decided to get my 3rd LSF!! Yep, i'll be ordering the Endo 1:2 scale from HCG!!!! :yess:

Very cool pose bro ;)

Hey Para, great posing for the Joker figure. Looks cool :hi5: Taken a complete U turn regarding the Hot Toys Endoskeleton...to be honest, after watching a few reviews on it i decided that i wasnt overly keen on it...not taking anything away from the figure at all, its just a few niggly things that put me off (slightly smaller head that i would have liked, not a big fan of the finish on the lower half of the legs/feet and finally the fact it came slightly short up against the Enterbay T-800 BD figure)...anyway, as mentioned, i've decided to take a massive U-turn and instead i've decided to get my 3rd LSF!! Yep, i'll be ordering the Endo 1:2 scale from HCG!!!! :yess:

Thanks!:hi5:

WOW! Major congrats on that! :thud:

If I already had the Enterbay BD T-800 I probably wouldn't get the HT Endo, as you say it makes it look small and less impressive. But for me (and my budget!) the HT Endo is perfect. The only other thing I have that isn't 1:6 is the Enterbay Batman so hopefully the Endo won't look out of place and fit in ok!

Very cool pose bro ;)

Many thanks Darth! :hi5:

Fantastic nature shots with the Predator!! :rock

Fantastic nature shots with the Predator!! :rock

Many thanks, glad you like them!

After seeing yours and others amazing Star Wars collections, I've stared getting some now! I've got the DX07 and an Obi Wan coming tomorrow, can't wait! Hope to get Darth Maul soon too!

New Loki pic!

Very beautiful pics my friend ;)

Back