Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I just got a new Jabra headset and I heard that I would have to pair up the headset every time I turn on my PS3. Is that true??

I have a Jabra. After I power it on, I have to click the action button once to turn the mic and speaker on.

You should only have to pair it once.

I have a Jabra. After I power it on, I have to click the action button once to turn the mic and speaker on.

You should only have to pair it once.

Yeah I had a Jabra too that I have used with PS3.

Is there a way to check if you are sounding ok through your mic?
Like for example on the XBOX360 you can record your voice using the mic then you can play it back to hear quality of how your voice is transmitting through the mic... Is ther a similiar way to that in PS3? if so how?

Yes, when you go under seting go to Audio Devices. If your headset if hooked up and paired with the PS3 you should be able to hear yourself breathing in the headset. oir just blow into it or something. Then you can also adjust the volume of it as well.

Yes, when you go under seting go to Audio Devices. If your headset if hooked up and paired with the PS3 you should be able to hear yourself breathing in the headset. oir just blow into it or something. Then you can also adjust the volume of it as well.

yeah but the problem is that you can't do this in the middle of a game which would be nice. or even have the status of the device show up like the controllers do...such as have the battery level appear onscreen as well as the device name.
~~hell, my car does that. why can't the supercomputer PS3???

I know!! That's exactly why I don't mind paying for XBL. Even when home comes out (if ever), I doubt at first it will work as well. But hopefully it won't be that long before it does.

Is there a way to check if you are sounding ok through your mic?
Like for example on the XBOX360 you can record your voice using the mic then you can play it back to hear quality of how your voice is transmitting through the mic... Is ther a similiar way to that in PS3? if so how?

Just go into chat and talk into the mic...

i read somewhere that the dual shock 3 not being out with the ps3 during launch had to do something with feuding between sony and the people who developed the dualshock,but thats just a vague remembrance of something on the internet so who knows.

i read somewhere that the dual shock 3 not being out with the ps3 during launch had to do something with feuding between sony and the people who developed the dualshock,but thats just a vague remembrance of something on the internet so who knows.

Umm..yes they fought it instead of paying, so they went to court and lost a bunch of money because of it..where have you been?

Wow looks and sound amazing. Wow for IGN writers to say once the update is complete they are done with achievements and buying every cross-platform game for the PS3 is awesome. This new firmware update is what we have all been waiting for, and is one step closer for Sony to regain it's crown again.

Finally picked up the PS3 MGS4 Bundle this Sunday at bestbuy. I had a long debate if I should get a PS3 and finally I did.

Word on the street is that 70% of the PS3 games are going to be trophy-ready by the time the patch is up on Wednesday.

Back