Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what that Travel the Solar System game is?? I wanna play it bad!!!!

ps3skull.jpg

thumb800x800_2624739230_2ac170ee4d_o.jpg

they are just plain trophies no unique badge etc like xbox

Yes, they are. Look at the rest of the pics first. Wait, you can easily see in the pic YOU posted that they have unique badges.
EDIT: I see Sickboy posted the pic first.

Last edited:
Well, the planet would be the icon we usually see on the Xbox and the trophy has to do with the value of it. So all the games will have different lots of badges.icon for each trphy you unlock.

But does anyoen know what that "Travel the Solar System" game is?????? Please help me!!!!! I love space stuff!!!!

Well, the planet would be the icon we usually see on the Xbox and the trophy has to do with the value of it. So all the games will have different lots of badges.icon for each trphy you unlock.

But does anyoen know what that game is?????? Please help me!!!!! I love space stuff!!!!

is there anything that's launchable, like it's a demo or a game?

Well, the planet would be the icon we usually see on the Xbox and the trophy has to do with the value of it.

But does anyoen know what that game is?????? Please help me!!!!! I love space stuff!!!!

Not sure what game it is. But yeah, the trophies: bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. The two rows of them are just comparing two gamers and what trophies they have. A very cool service all in all. Can't wait until games like Uncharted and MGS4 get the trophy patches in.

:lol All I can do is laugh.

I *just* got a working PS3 two days ago. I'm so glad I didn't download the update.

Have previous Sony systems been this bad?

Well, mine worked perfectly last night. DLed it as soon as it came out and played COD4 for like 2 hours and then watched Semi-Pro and had zero problems!

Turned it on just now to pop in Live Free or Die Hard(In BR!!) and nothing wrong.

:lol All I can do is laugh.

I *just* got a working PS3 two days ago. I'm so glad I didn't download the update.

Have previous Sony systems been this bad?

Nope, I have been a fan of Sony ever since PS1. However, I am not a fanboy. I like what I think is good and personally this system is the most frustrating piece of hardware I have ever owned.

seriously, if there was a huge deal about the update dont you think sony would tell everyone what it was instead of keeping things discreet?

Ive been playing with the update since release, and nothing wrong on my end either. everything is working as it should be.

I love how all the 360 fanboys come here to mock this tiny issue, yet when someone's 360 system gets the red rings of death, you all just say "oh well get a new system yours had a good run anyway."

I don't think a single person said anything about that Nash. No 360 fanboys starting ^^^^(Well maybe Natrix lol). This is PS3 guys talking. Hell, like I said, nothing wrong with mine.

But there was an article on Gizmodo, Engadget and on the PS3 blog this morning about mad PS3s getting bricked from the update. They pulled it to see why that was happening, so not a big deal.

I'm sure Sony will let us know in a day or 2 what happened. Until then, most people can get over not have in-game XMB. Boo!

Telling you it's the users doing it. there's no rhyme to the pattern all different ones anywhere are "bricking"...but I don't think many are.

People don't sign out in order to update...they just go right to update or have something running, something on there system, it's the people...not the update.

If it were the update everyone's would have bricked. If it's the people only some will have...

Telling you it's the users doing it. there's no rhyme to the pattern all different ones anywhere are "bricking"...but I don't think many are.

People don't sign out in order to update...they just go right to update or have something running, something on there system, it's the people...not the update.

If it were the update everyone's would have bricked. If it's the people only some will have...
So poor programing not warning you that something is running or you are signed in. Seriously thats a VERY BIG programing mistake if those can cause serious issues update. Its not even complicated to have a window saying your logged in or this is running continuing is not recommended. Its not like the programmers dont have access to ALL code for the OS to make the warnings.

Back