Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word on the street is that 70% of the PS3 games are going to be trophy-ready by the time the patch is up on Wednesday.

For existing games, you'll need to start over. They prevent you from using previous saves to prevent cheating (like downloading a save file from the internet).

In other news, if any of you have been following my broken PS3 drama, I got a replacement today! :chew

I assume all is well now since it's a brand new system and not my broke POS sent back "repaired."

For existing games, you'll need to start over. They prevent you from using previous saves to prevent cheating (like downloading a save file from the internet).

Yeah, I read that a little while ago as well. Honestly, I don't really mind though. It's good incentive to go back and play games like Resistence again.

okay got a question. Has anyone else had a problem with 2 player control in the Lego Star Wars complete saga? It only happens when in vehicles, me and my girlfriend are playing every level just fine but the minute we get the battle over Courescant (yeah i spelled that wrong :monkey1) one of the fighters can not be controlled it just does the flip thing over and over or flies straight into whatever is in front of it so i have to drop out and my girlfriend can complete the level. :banghead

I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem, or if this is some PS3 glitch or what. I just got my PS3 this weekend so I don't really know crap about it. Help me if you can.:confused:

i have a 60 gig ps3 and lately 5 to 10 minutes into a game or movie the fan kicks into 3rd gear and after maybe 30 minutes it goes back to normal. theres no problem, it doesnt shut down or anything just that the noise is very annoying.it really keeps you from enjoying your game.i still have the warranty from gamestop and am very tempted to trade it in for 40 gig which ive heard the fan is very quiet. does anybody else dealing with the same issue of a loud @$$ fan? should i exchange it or keep it?

they are just plain trophies no unique badge etc like xbox

trophies002yh9.jpg

I messed around on Drakes and MGS4 but haven't picked up no trophies yet.

yeah, are the games that came out before this update even going to be able to get trophies?

i can see MGS4 working with it, but older games like Drakes?

Back