Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these bundles a limited run, or are they supposed to be plentiful? I haven't lucked out yet.

Supposed to be a limited run. But they are supposed to get more of them soon, it's just that no one knows when as of right now.

Yea, I'm trying to get one of these, but they're sold out everywhere. Have a buddy at best buy, so hopefully he can hold one for me....

Have a buddy at best buy, so hopefully he can hold one for me....

Yeah, but what about your PS3?
eekblink.gif

Cross Media Bar

I think Home is gonna be a waste of time. Its a neat idea, but they need to focus on games first. If i wanted to play the Sims, I'd play the Sims.

Ahh Home, the answer to 360 Live service. Finally Sony will be able to rival that of 360 Live. It's a virtual facebook and myspace in a sense for gamers to get them more involved. Such a wonderful and revolutionary idea and the next step up of online gaming. I'm going to waste so many precious hours on Home...yes! :banana:banana:banana

Looks like Microsoft is copying the Wii and the PS3 Home service with it's new customizable avatars...which basically look like Mii's in more detail, how lame is that? Couldn't they be a bit more original..oh wait. it's Microsoft, that's a no.

Ahh Home, the answer to 360 Live service. Finally Sony will be able to rival that of 360 Live. It's a virtual facebook and myspace in a sense for gamers to get them more involved. Such a wonderful and revolutionary idea and the next step up of online gaming. I'm going to waste so many precious hours on Home...yes! :banana:banana:banana

Looks like Microsoft is copying the Wii and the PS3 Home service with it's new customizable avatars...which basically look like Mii's in more detail, how lame is that? Couldn't they be a bit more original..oh wait. it's Microsoft, that's a no.
What good will Home do unless they spend lots of money to get the infrastructure that required to support this. They obviously don't have right now hell it took forever to download a demo. I lost track of the but it was about 2 hours. I did a speed test before and after on the PS3 browser and got 3Mb so it must be the host server.

lol.... i don't even know how to respond to the first comment, but have fun decorating your virtual HOME. i want to play games not play house with other 30 year old metrosexuals while decorating a living room. didn't LIVE have an online store first?? or offer the first successful console gaming community?? keep pretending sony has made so many original products...oh wait i forgot about UMD and mini disc.

lol.... i don't even know how to respond to the first comment, but have fun decorating your virtual HOME. i want to play games not play house with other 30 year old metrosexuals while decorating a living room. didn't LIVE have an online store first?? or offer the first successful console gaming community?? keep pretending sony has made so many original products...oh wait i forgot about UMD and mini disc.

Yea go enjoy your 360 while you can...you never know when it may brick up :lol

What good will Home do unless they spend lots of money to get the infrastructure that required to support this. They obviously don't have right now hell it took forever to download a demo. I lost track of the but it was about 2 hours. I did a speed test before and after on the PS3 browser and got 3Mb so it must be the host server.

NO WAY!!! USER ERROR!!!! SONY PS3 RULES ALL!!!!! IT'S PERFECT AND LIVE WON'T TOUCH HOOOOME!!! jajajajajajajajajaja

Back