Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the wireless it depends on how you have your network setup. If you network is wide open then yes the automatic will work honestly its better if it doesn't. You should need to at least put in the wireless key. To be honest the wireless setup isn't any harder then a PC. The Nat is a pain in the ass if your nor network savvy.

I agree with that.

For you peps who recently purchased a PS3, and are looking for a good game at a clearanced price... Target has Heavenly Sword for $15 (varies by store). Good luck finding it, since I had no luck :(.

I checked today and no such luck. :monkey2

whoops...i had my ps3 and the one i bought for my mom and set them both up with the same "sign-in ID". i gave her her ps3 over the weekend for her birthday and now I realize changing the email on her account didn't change the fact both ps3's are tied to the same account. how i do i fix this and not lose my game save data? i'm thinking i don't need to do anything to mine, just change hers.

should i have her create a new user on her ps3 and have her delete the other one or just have her format her ps3? i think formatting might be the best way so it takes it back to the "out of the box" settings. she only played ratchett and clank a little bit so she really doesn't have any game save data.

whoops...i had my ps3 and the one i bought for my mom and set them both up with the same "sign-in ID". i gave her her ps3 over the weekend for her birthday and now I realize changing the email on her account didn't change the fact both ps3's are tied to the same account. how i do i fix this and not lose my game save data? i'm thinking i don't need to do anything to mine, just change hers.

should i have her create a new user on her ps3 and have her delete the other one or just have her format her ps3? i think formatting might be the best way so it takes it back to the "out of the box" settings. she only played ratchett and clank a little bit so she really doesn't have any game save data.

Yes Vader AL, i believe formatting would be the best thing to do especially since it is before she has a lot of saved information.

Yes Vader AL, i believe formatting would be the best thing to do especially since it is before she has a lot of saved information.

Thanks Vader AL, yeah I did it yesterday and it worked out well. formatting takes a good bit of time though.

Wal-Mart has Eye of Judgement for $29.92. It's that game with the camera and cards ...something like that...that originally retailed for like $70

Wal-Mart has Eye of Judgement for $29.92. It's that game with the camera and cards ...something like that...that originally retailed for like $70

Don't you have to buy packs of cards to play this game. Kind of like Magic The Gathering.

After MGS4, everything else pales in comparison. I guess I'm just looking forward to SW:TFU and GT5 maybe.

Not sure how useful it is, but I guess there are some new options in linking your PSN ID to the internets for all to see.

Yes, but they have now stated they backwards compatibility will be lost in the new PS3s. They have pretty much stated that the backwards compatibility option has been a huge waste of money and part of the problem for the 3.3 billion dollar lose. Pansies!

A nice little coupon here...

EBC3006129.jpg

Back