Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "new" 80gb is just a bumped 40. No mem card slots, no BC.

so really they increased the price considering what you're losing, however, if someone doesn't care for those things then this would be perfect for them.

Got a few trophies off of Drakes last night. I hate how it don't go back through your stats and give you the ones you already earned so I just started a new game without my awards. I had forgot how much fun this game is.

I got Drakes for xmas last year and just started playing it 2 days ago, man what a blast! It's a little bit Tomb Raider, a little bit Prince of Persia, a little bit Operation Winback, and a little bit Indiana Jones. What a great game!

Played through it and got all the treasure. I didn't realize they'd be adding trophies later on. :monkey2

I never understand why people buy a game that is $60 beat it all and then say oh well time to see it back for less than half the price...

I'd much rather keep a game because if it's good I know I can always go back anytime and replay it. i don't watch a DVD then sell it back after I watch it, the point is so you can replay and rewatch them over and over again...

I'm back down to 0 games on the PS3 :monkey1

Can't wait to play Drakes when Jen moves out here.

Well 8 months after getting it for xmas I just got finished playing Uncharted Drake's Fortune. It was a blast!

I beat it a total of 5 times, got 61 out of 60 treasures, and 1000 out of 1000 medal points. Crushing difficulty was fun as hell.

Off to start Ninja Gaiden Sigma! (My last birthday present lol)

congrats man, really good game.

i beat Heavenly Sword the other day and while it was short I really, really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the sequel. Gamefly is a great deal...i would have felt a little robbed if I had paid full price for this game but I finished it in a day and a half of playing a few hours at a time so it really cost me about 50 cents to play it....if i factor in what i pay per month for the service and shipping times. some of the PS3 "trophies would have been nice though.

Im having a bit of a problem here with my system. I can download the system updates with no problems at all, but when doing a game update is where the problems start. I go into a game (assassins creed/madden 09) get the prompt to get the update patch, I agree and it goes back to the main menu to download. It goes up to atleast 15% at the most and then stops for awhile, then I get an error message saying something and I get dissconnected.

anyone know of a way to get the patches some other way, or a way to fix it?

all i can suggest is keep searching for system updates or disagreeing with the game updates until the system repairs itself...

nothing similiar has happened to me yet, touch wood

all i can suggest is keep searching for system updates or disagreeing with the game updates until the system repairs itself...

nothing similiar has happened to me yet, touch wood

I haven't been able to play the movie the orphanage but after the latest update it worked fine. :rock:banana

If you have a nice LCD TV or Plasma TV and want to get the most out of yor PS3 as a Blu-Ray player, read this article from Cnet.com/Crave about getting the setting right.

I did this on my Plasma (I have the same TV as the guy asking the question, just last years model, the 700U) last night and it really did look better.

PS3 Blu-ray settings: Ask the Editors

woot! Post #500 for the PS3 thread!

Back