Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it'll work with other 3D TVs.

At least it means PS3 owners won't have to buy a separate Blu-ray unit for 3D.

so is there no chance stereoscopic content will work on current LCD/plasma units already out?
I would like to think it would still work, just not as good as the true 3D Units do.... :monkey1

thast f'd up.
Since stereoscopic images work with a still image on a flat piece of paper and glasses. Youd think reg units would still work to a point....

The PSN is down.......and oddly, I found corrupted files within my themes. Given I do not believe in such oddly timed coincidences, I am doing a PS3 backup....If I lose my Uncharted 1 & 2 saves, I'd cry!

Phew, I thought my playstation was doomed to hell. Can't sign in and it won't load up games, says something about not being able to load the trophies. The same error code - 8001050F comes up each for both problems as well.

Sucks you can't even go on games without trying to get online. Like just go on a game and play the single player off-line. I guess every game uses some element of online applications even when you're not signed in.

What's also annoying is the fact i've just downloaded Resi 5 Lost in Nightmares and I can't play it!

Last edited:
Back