Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beat Uncharted Drakes fortune tonight. I have to say now that I beat it, it was the best single player game I have played yet this year. You go PS3! This game rules. If you have a PS3 and not this game than shame on you. This game rocked! :cool:

nah...i played the demo and even though it looks pretty im not that impressed with it. im having more fun with ratchet and clank and call of duty4.

just picked up assassins creed and cod4. wont be able to play them yet for a few weeks.

anyone have assassins creed? what are your thoughts of it?

just picked up assassins creed and cod4. wont be able to play them yet for a few weeks.

anyone have assassins creed? what are your thoughts of it?

i have it for the 360 and its one awesome game. i'd wait if i were you though. there are some bugs in it that the developers are making a patch for. hopefully it will be very soon because from what i hear all version of the game have the same problems. framerate issues, collision problems, AI problems too. i haven't noticed them that bad, but others have posted videos of people running through walls and falling through the ground...earth.

i have it for the 360 and its one awesome game. i'd wait if i were you though. there are some bugs in it that the developers are making a patch for. hopefully it will be very soon because from what i hear all version of the game have the same problems. framerate issues, collision problems, AI problems too. i haven't noticed them that bad, but others have posted videos of people running through walls and falling through the ground...earth.

That's strange--I didn't have problems on my 360 and I have played it all the way through.

On the PS3, I also finished Ratchet and Clank and had a great time playing it.

Not sure if anyone is looking but Blockbuster has a pretty good deal. Not all stores have it but heres what I was told it is. It is a 80GB PS3 a game(not sure which one) a BR movie(belive its surfs up) the remote and 20 BR rentals or game rentals and you still get the 5 BR movies using mail in rebate all for $600.

I just got some Best Buy gift cards today. I went over and got a 40gb unit ( the ONLY 40gb they had ) for $240.

I just got some Best Buy gift cards today. I went over and got a 40gb unit ( the ONLY 40gb they had ) for $240.

Nice score!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock I'm a little worried buying a used PS3 console, but I really wanted the backwards compatibility. Hope this purchase doesn't end up biting me in the ass.

Nice score!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock I'm a little worried buying a used PS3 console, but I really wanted the backwards compatibility. Hope this purchase doesn't end up biting me in the ass.

You should be good. It's still a fairly new unit even used. I didn't worry about the backwards compatibility because I ditched all of my PS2 games the day I got an XBox 360.

Back