Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy1.jpg

do you have a surround sound receiver with hdmi pass thru?

I have a sound bar that i could place on the top of the tv but it might look junky. I need to check the inputs on it as i got it a few years ago. If it doesnt have optical then i might be in the same situation as hooking it up on the tv under the dvi port.

12605477_10156393789520403_5482794166160221590_o.jpg

PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Dreamcast, Gamecube and megadrive. My N64, Snes, PSX, PSP and 360 are boxed away as ive bought a house.

Bloodborne never interested me
And you have a pizza with soda, and RE0 playing

I like your style. :hi5:

How I play sometimes

RnR.jpg

Since a table has been added to work on statues in the middle.
Working my way towards a new house currently.
Soon a real setup.

And you have a pizza with soda, and RE0 playing

I like your style. :hi5:

Soda is the wifes. She finished playing Dead Space as she got too scared. She got to the Hydroponics without dying on her first play.

Mines the pint of milk. Ive got Zero on GC, Wii, PSN and ive just ordered the disc version for PS4. I think I prefer Zero over REmake.

So the sound bar has optical so as long as the dvi to HDMI cord works I'm good. Should I be worried about all this hdcp stuff?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Soda is the wifes. She finished playing Dead Space as she got too scared. She got to the Hydroponics without dying on her first play.

Mines the pint of milk. Ive got Zero on GC, Wii, PSN and ive just ordered the disc version for PS4. I think I prefer Zero over REmake.
Not bad, and don't blame her on getting scared. Milk and a good game is great too. Wii as in the Archives version, right? I got it on GameCube over the summer with REmake after I bought the latter's Remaster, and I'm waiting on my PS4 copy of Origins later
How I play sometimes

RnR.jpg

Since a table has been added to work on statues in the middle.
Working my way towards a new house currently.
Soon a real setup.
aww man, playing on a projector is something special. I remember playing some games with the family on one of those....

Metal Gear REX and RAY, reunited. Nice.

Hey guys, do any of you know when the Street Fighter 5 ps4 bundle will be available to preorder? I'm in the uk and considering the games released on feb 16th the bundles nowhere to be seen...

Looking to sell my white destiny ps4 for like 280$ if anyone is interested PM me. (usa only)

Anybody swapped their HDD yet? I just bought a 2TB drive to replace the stock drive this weekend, problem is I have P.T, so I'll need to buy an external drive to backup the games first. Goddamn it. :slap

Is that what you have to do? I really wanted to upgrade my HDD but I don't want to lose PT.

Yeah, you'll need to use the Backup Utility in the PS4's options and back up any games you want (P.T) to an external HDD BEFORE you swap to a new drive. Download the PS4 firmware onto a thumbdrive, swap to a new drive and launch the firmware from the thumdrive. Finally, restore everything from your external HDD using the Backup Utility again.

Just a PSA, there is NO WAY TO GET BACK P.T should you delete it from your HDD. This is the only way to upgrade to a larger HDD while keeping that game.

Back