Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pokémon will gain EXP when a Pokémon is captured. The Pokémon Centers not only have the standard PokéMart, but will also have a place for you to change your outfit

i guess ill be catching alot more pokemons :lol

I'm really liking what we've been shown this far. Very cool stuff. Looks better than B/W already.

I'm really liking what we've been shown this far. Very cool stuff. Looks better than B/W already.

im really curious if mega-evos will be used alot in competitive battles. because you have to replace the nite with with life orb, leftovers or w/e your pokemon used to hold :/

I want to see all my pokemon in 3d!

you can already if you have pokedex 3D :p

Does anyone here actually try to take pokemon seriously and train top tier pokemons for tournaments? Maybe at least try to be competitive in online battles? I just find watching those pokemon tournaments really boring. I usually make up a team of pokemons that pleases my eyes and can learn a good amount good moves to help me beat the end games.

Maybe I might change my thinking once I start playing some online battles and want to win some more.

I just try to get the strongest pokemon (and most appealing to me)for the story mode.

Ive only played online once and the opponent used legendaries. if I had friends who played it id probly do VS more.

Does anyone here actually try to take pokemon seriously and train top tier pokemons for tournaments? Maybe at least try to be competitive in online battles? I just find watching those pokemon tournaments really boring. I usually make up a team of pokemons that pleases my eyes and can learn a good amount good moves to help me beat the end games.

Maybe I might change my thinking once I start playing some online battles and want to win some more.

i used to, but since my SS game got stolen i have given up on it cause i didnt felt like redoing all my work but i might do it again now.

you can always try pokemon lab.

Just had some random thoughts about me being a little pokemon kid back in the days and think its going to happen again! I remember as a little kid staying up at night with a small lamp lighting up my Gameboy as I play and have no idea what time it is. The strategy guide was like my best friend so I know where everything is and which pokemon I wanted right away. I hope the strategy guide is good always. Reserved the guide myself also!

Just had some random thoughts about me being a little pokemon kid back in the days and think its going to happen again! I remember as a little kid staying up at night with a small lamp lighting up my Gameboy as I play and have no idea what time it is. The strategy guide was like my best friend so I know where everything is and which pokemon I wanted right away. I hope the strategy guide is good always. Reserved the guide myself also!

Sounds a lot like me as well! :lol :rock

I had a little light that hooked into my Gameboy color

I had one ofnthese things. It was pretty great :lol

SUPER_ZOOM_LIGHT_MAGNIFIER_FOR_GAMEBOY_ORIGINAL_SYSTEM.jpg

well damn I didfnt have no zoom zoom **** lol.

I have 4 squirtles I'll give away if anyone wants one

Back