Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to level up and get my core team together to transfer. Working on leveling up my Gyarados. Love this thing. :lol

Will transfering a pokemon (who requires a transfer to evolve) to this new 'Pokemon Bank' and then back again catalyze an evolution?

Specifically, I'm talking about those like Kadabra or Graveler.

indeed, np :lol

tomorrow a new anouncement will be made. hopefully more about that mysterious poké fighting game

indeed, np :lol

tomorrow a new anouncement will be made. hopefully more about that mysterious poké fighting game

I read about that announcement! Looking forward to it as well. Is the fighting game you're referring to an all-new title?

Most likely, yes.

pokewiiu.jpg

Pokkén Fighters, is what its called

Just spent way too long (ie. too embarrassed to say how long) trying to catch 'just the right' Dratini on Black 2.

Wow......:lol Definitely worth it though. Working on leveling it up with Gyarados.

dont be, ive spent days trying to breed the right one and not to mention the amount of weeks ive spent on shiny hunting...

in what area are you training it? if i were you i would also put a pokemon that knows rapid spin so it can take out Stealth Rock so it wont effect Dragonite's Ability, Multiscale, and a pokemon who knows heal bell just in case your pokemons falls in sleep or gets poisened, paralyzed, etc... this doesnt work on pokemons with the abilty Soundproof though. that is, if your planning to battle competetive. i would deff do that if you're up against me ;p

Last edited:
dont be, ive spent days trying to breed the right one and not to mention the amount of weeks ive spent on shiny hunting...

in what area are you training it? if i were you i would also put a pokemon that knows rapid spin so it can take out Stealth Rock so it wont effect Dragonite's Ability, Multiscale, and a pokemon who knows heal bell just in case your pokemons falls in sleep or gets poisened, paralyzed, etc... this doesnt work on pokemons with the abilty Soundproof though. that is, if your planning to battle competetive. i would deff do that if you're up against me ;p

Oh, yeah. I'm not even going down that road for shinies. :lol My mind would be blown. I can't imagine the time that you've spent searching. :lol

I've been training the Dratini in the Elite Four tournament to try and level up. I gave it a Lucky egg, but I'm kind of a novice when it comes to any more than that. Any suggestions on leveling up more efficiently? I'm only at Lv. 51ish with it now, so I'm constantly switching it out mid-battle because it can't survive long enough with those pokemon (even just one.)

Concerning multiscale though, it only works when my HP is maxed at 100%, right? So just one hit and it no longer works, so what would Stealth Rock have to offer? I know what Stealth Rock does, but I'm not making the connection.

And will Heal Bell cure everyone in my party or just the single user?

Thanks for the tips!!! You rock! :rock

And finally just caught a Lapras on B2, along the waters of Village Bridge. I read is was about a 1:20 chances of findings one....I'd say it's about double that. Not easy, nor fun especially when the first I encountered used Parrish Dance, preventing me from catching it in time.

Hey blood, I'm leveling up my (what is now a) Dragonite. I plan on having it learn the following: outrage and hyperbeam.

But want some advice for the last two moves:
-Would you keep hurricane or dragon rush?
-Would you keep agility or dragon dance?

I'm leaning towards Dragon Rush and Agility.

Oh, yeah. I'm not even going down that road for shinies. :lol My mind would be blown. I can't imagine the time that you've spent searching. :lol

I've been training the Dratini in the Elite Four tournament to try and level up. I gave it a Lucky egg, but I'm kind of a novice when it comes to any more than that. Any suggestions on leveling up more efficiently? I'm only at Lv. 51ish with it now, so I'm constantly switching it out mid-battle because it can't survive long enough with those pokemon (even just one.)

Concerning multiscale though, it only works when my HP is maxed at 100%, right? So just one hit and it no longer works, so what would Stealth Rock have to offer? I know what Stealth Rock does, but I'm not making the connection.

And will Heal Bell cure everyone in my party or just the single user?

Thanks for the tips!!! You rock! :rock

oh you're just lvling up your dritini up with no specific stat in mind to raise to its fullest? fighting elite four is the most efficient way to lvl up fast after your pokemon reach his full potential

No no, im not saying you should use stealth rock. if the opponent uses it and you call out your Dragonite it would lose some health inmediatly. so sent in a pokemon with rapid spin (Foretress and Excadrill are very popular) first to get rid of stealth rock. also use a pokemon that can change the weather to get rid of sandstorm or a pokemon that has the ability "sand veil" to make your pokemons immune to sandstorm (this is great for 2V2 battles). I use 2 pokemons with the abilty Sandstorm (Hippowdon and Tyranitar) just in case someone decides to change the weather. these tips, ofcourse, are for when you're battling me. but a good team is when you can counter pretty much everything so no suprises happens.

heall bell (Blissey can learn it by breeding) and aromatheropy (Roserade) healls your party from any stat.

Did you watch the pokemon World Championship? the only reason the Japanese guy lost is because his Opponent used Spore constantly on his pokemons and he couldnt do **** about it. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeS0Jxeku8[/ame]

Ah, I see! Thanks for the info!!

Just checked out that video too. That spore tactic was pretty crazy. They were dropping like flies! :lol

Hey blood, I'm leveling up my (what is now a) Dragonite. I plan on having it learn the following: outrage and hyperbeam.

But want some advice for the last two moves:
-Would you keep hurricane or dragon rush?
-Would you keep agility or dragon dance?

I'm leaning towards Dragon Rush and Agility.

Depends on what your team needs? but i would change Hyperbeam with thunder. Hyperbeam was powerful back in Gen 1 and was sort of his signature move, plus, dont forget that he needs a rest afterwards. Dragonite has a great Attack. and thunder has a 30% procent of paralysing his opponent. Hurricane is great if you give him Life orb, which will raise the damage of his attacks, and has a 30% chance of confusing your opponents pokemon. so those two moves can create a deadly parafusion, haha. Agility should only be used if your opponents current pokemon is faster. Dragonite is quite fast as is and has even a greater attack so it depends on what you think needs a better boost. or use that slot for something intirely different.

if using thunder and hurricane though, have a pokemon that can change the weather into Rain so those two attacks gets 100% accuracy

Last edited:
Depends on what your team needs? but i would change Hyperbeam with thunder. Hyperbeam was powerful back in Gen 1 and was sort of his signature move, plus, dont forget that he needs a rest afterwards. Dragonite has a great Attack. and thunder has a 30% procent of paralysing his opponent. Hurricane is great if you give him Life orb, which will raise the damage of his attacks, and has a 30% chance of confusing your opponents pokemon. so those two moves can create a deadly parafusion, haha. Agility should only be used if your opponents current pokemon is faster. Dragonite is quite fast as is and has even a greater attack so it depends on what you think needs a better boost. or use that slot for something intirely different.

if using thunder and hurricane though, have a pokemon that can change the weather into Rain so those two attacks gets 100% accuracy

Good to know. Will let you know how it plays out. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated! :rock :rock :rock

you can also use aqua tail instead of Agility/Sword dance or Outrage so you can take out many ground types; it also gets more powerful in the Rain.
ofcourse i have that counterd with my Empoleon knowing Ice beam. but yours know Thunder so it'll depend on who's faster :p

Thunder (Water, Flying)
Hurricane (grass, Bug, Fighting)
Aqua Tail (Fire, Ground, Rock)
Agility

is how i would have it

np! :rock

Last edited:
how would mega-Dragonite look like? what will his ability be and what stat will raise and drop? O:

So would you prefer a well-rounded pokemon or a pokemon that 'specializes' in moves of its own element? I took the approach of since I have a team, I want each one to 'specialize' rather than have everyone 'well rounded.'

You think I'm making a mistake?

Back