Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one ofnthese things. It was pretty great :lol

SUPER_ZOOM_LIGHT_MAGNIFIER_FOR_GAMEBOY_ORIGINAL_SYSTEM.jpg

I had that!!!! :lol

Everyone, meet mega-Charizard X! (Fire/dragon)

1381830_527192550700370_1967863589_n.jpg

1385670_527180134034945_971175086_n.jpg

that settles it for me. im choosing Charmender on X and Blastoise on Y

Last edited:
Supposed final evolutions for the starters.

https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9629/a7ad.png

Those shoulder spikes look dumb as hell though.

Not a big fan of the feathery wings either.

Is this aired in US? I am very interested in it! That video made me spit out my water ROFL

it will at some time. there were plans i believe in november.

EDIT: just checked its november 15 for the first ep

I'll be doing nothing this weekend but playing B2. Got to get prepared for X/Y. :lol Starting to lean towards X now, come release day.

Why? Because it's too high or too low?

My fault on that post since I should have explained myself better. I should have typed in that I was surprised it came out that early and feeling just with that score that the game could be good based on reading the review. Even though I don't have the game I was still expecting it to get somewhere between 8.0-8.5 on IGN because it still nearly the same game from the previous with a big visual make over. I don't think it would be enough to push it to a 9.0 is what I am also surprised with also.

Pokemon Bank confirmed to be $4.99 (U.S.) per year. (I'm extremely happy with that price. I'm sold!)

Bad news: Items WILL NOT transfer with that pokemon into the bank.

My fault on that post since I should have explained myself better. I should have typed in that I was surprised it came out that early and feeling just with that score that the game could be good based on reading the review. Even though I don't have the game I was still expecting it to get somewhere between 8.0-8.5 on IGN because it still nearly the same game from the previous with a big visual make over. I don't think it would be enough to push it to a 9.0 is what I am also surprised with also.

Ah gotcha :duff

I think they usually give Pokemon games highscores. I know the original red and blue got perfect 10's :panic:

Back