Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind, just found one on Route 2!!! :rock

And by Route 2, I mean Santalune Forest. :lol

Yeah Pikachus are pretty easy to come by in that forest which is great to have before you hit that first gym.

I wanted to get Chespin but I gotta give props to Froakie. I love his evolved forms!

if its in a bag idk why he wouldn't just take it with him. If an employee had a problem with it id be like "well I have to ****, will you hold it for me?"

Hell yeah. Like I always say, better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. Even though, in this case he could have asked for permission as well.

I'm trying to figure this out as well.

Is there a Nintendo 3DS thread to post friend codes and what not? I have a few games I could play multiplayer with, and would love to have more people to challenge.

There's a sticky thread at the top of this section with 'accounts' for PS3, Xbox, etc. Not sure how many posted 3DS codes though.

Found this for the PSS:

https://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-x-y-version/Player_Search_System

Still can't figure out though how to find a 'Passersby' or how they find me IF they're not in my friend's list?

Yeah definitely helps getting a good solid team together. My team is still barely hitting 11 with the lowest at 6, but I'm taking my time, haven't hit up the first gym yet, just grinding battles to level up the crew.

There's a sticky thread at the top of this section with 'accounts' for PS3, Xbox, etc. Not sure how many posted 3DS codes though.

Found this for the PSS:

https://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-x-y-version/Player_Search_System

Still can't figure out though how to find a 'Passersby' or how they find me IF they're not in my friend's list?

Ah that seems a bit hard to weed out Nintendo players being that they're always the minority.

Well if anyone is interested I'm ARCADEO on the Wii U, and 0989-2138-6437 on the 3DS. Although I might have to send it in soon as the left trigger button is not working =(

I'm trying to be choosey in who is on my team right now. I have Charmeleon, Pikachu, and Combuskin. Everyone else is in my box. I'm deciding to 'bench' my Chespin until I can get some more info on what its complete moveset will be.

If anybody has a male charmander/charmeleon I'll trade them my female. :)

Also how's everyone's team stacking up?

I have:

Charmeleon: Lvl 16
Pikachu: lvl 16 (I want to find an everstone for this guy)
Braixen: lvl 20
Snorlax: lvl 16

I've only got the bug badge atm

Since Club Nintendo decided to take away all my points because I didn't use them as I couldn't afford anything, have a free Pin#.

C9P957MCFXVYFYDY

Impressive teams, all! :rock

Heads up: Just found an Abra on Route 5. I've only seen 2 after randomly running 50+ various wild encounters on that route. Abra was one of my faves back in the day! :rock So glad to get him. And use a Quick Ball on him/her. They use teleport ASAP, so quick ball is the way to go....it was a lesson learned my first go around. :lol

Back