Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed and agreed!

Did you pick up your Torchic?! Just got mine. Pretty awesome. :rock

Yea I got him and find him fun! Comes with the extra experience boost and helped me plow the first gym. So far I am not liking the majority of the pokemon I have ran into for cosmetic reason. This is making me want to go out and buy a used pokemon cartridge and transfer pokemons I want.

Yea I got him and find him fun! Comes with the extra experience boost and helped me plow the first gym. So far I am not liking the majority of the pokemon I have ran into for cosmetic reason. This is making me want to go out and buy a used pokemon cartridge and transfer pokemons I want.

Yeah, I don't mind mind the designs, but what I really get a kick out of is when a Gen 1 sneaks in there. That gets me going and makes me want to search for more. I think there's a Pikachu on Route 4 (if I read correctly today), so I'll be seeking one of those out for sure. I love it MUCH more than Black/White. And since the last cartridge I played before that was Silver, it's a big jump!

Nevermind, just found one on Route 2!!! :rock

And by Route 2, I mean Santalune Forest. :lol

Last edited:

What starter did you go with, LB?

I stayed true to my word and went with Chespin. I like this little guy. :lol :rock

What I love so far is that I can walk the same path and run into 20 wild pokemon, seeing the same 2 all 20 times, but on the 21st time....it's a new one. :lol :rock Weird, but I get a kick out of that.

Beat Gym 1 on my first go. I don't know what it is but it seems to be a bit more easy to get started in X&Y. You get a lot of good items early on which I do like.

Can someone explain to me what the 'Friends','Acquaintances', and 'Passersby' stuff is???? I had some 'Passersby' just say hi.....No idea what's going on. :lol

Yeah, I don't know what people are thinking sometimes. Still sad that people need to steal stuff, but still you can't be too careful anymore.

One thing is to steal sure, but to take something that someone clearly left on a public bench? That's just up for grabs no matter where you are.

Can someone explain to me what the 'Friends','Acquaintances', and 'Passersby' stuff is???? I had some 'Passersby' just say hi.....No idea what's going on. :lol

I'm trying to figure this out as well.

Is there a Nintendo 3DS thread to post friend codes and what not? I have a few games I could play multiplayer with, and would love to have more people to challenge.

if its in a bag idk why he wouldn't just take it with him. If an employee had a problem with it id be like "well I have to ****, will you hold it for me?"

Back