Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ash-twerking.gif

Is it possible to catch em all in just this game (XY)?I know in pearl and what not you had to trade between other past games. Which was sadness.

Still the same dynamic. You'd have to get both games in order to get all the Pokemon.

Still the same dynamic. You'd have to get both games in order to get all the Pokemon.

Well what I mean is, take pokemon diamond and pearl...I couldn't actually catch a charmander in either game, I had to trade from a previous compatible game, or with someone who already had it. Not all existing pokemon were actually in the game to catch.

Is that the case here? Are all Pokemon available to catch within the game. OR do I have to have a previous entry in the series to trade with? like Black2 or whatever the last one was.

Darn, that's what I thought. Ah well. At least you can get the original three starters :yess:

Yeah I'm really psyched about the original starters. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Blue and Red (not counting Stadium or Snap). So I'm just happy to get back in the game.

well tomorrow is the day!
if only i didnt had to work i would've had it already T^T

Picking up mine at midnight! :rock

Going top pick it up at midnight also! Too bad my Gamestop says the strategy guide is going to show up possibly monday. I wanted to read that while everyone else battles in the place before the launch!

Probably will pick this up with Toysrus buy one get one 40% off deal.

Had I not had a gift card to BB, I would have done the same. They have the Zelda PO as part of that deal as well. Trying to find something to the deal worth it.

With that said, just picked up Y. Will be up all night!!!

So nice to play a Pokemon game that's made for the 3DS. :rock A big step up from the DS graphics of Black/White.

I am really liking it so far! Its a nice fresh air to see it differently and feels new to me again.

Back