Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what? how do you not know what the three starter's evolutions look like?

:lol I do (at least I thought I did). Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss some. Kind of bold for Yahoo to post a pic that isn't even accurate. Surprising...but not surprising.

alright guys, breeding for a shiny charmander has officially begun! :D

IMG_20131129_181803_zpsb513b56b.jpg

Last edited:
ikr? and yeah, i explained a bit a few pages back. its very upsetting when you break your 40+ chain though....

be5e8e85-1e2d-46eb-bfdd-5d1e3fa71bec_zps96d9be38.jpg

Last edited:
2 boxes later, boom! another one! the shiny gods are with me on this one! :D

IMG_20131130_013110_zps2c21382b.jpg

4 more boxes filled with eggs to go!

THAT....is awesome. :rock Now, I want to make one! I think you just convinced me into the 'biz....

well i wish you good luck and hopefully you have a good ID!
remember to get a ditto from another country first though.

well i wish you good luck and hopefully you have a good ID!
remember to get a ditto from another country first though.

I was thinking about this the other day. How do you 'check yourself' to ensure that the Pokemon you got on trade is NOT a 'fake'? (ie. one that was created from one of those apps, etc.)

pokemon_x_y_pentagon-656x393.jpg

that blue pentagon underneath chespin is a hack checker. if you see that it indicates that it was obtained in-game :)

very lucky to get 2 shiny's in only 3 boxes :lol

after spending a good amount of time today i finally managad to get a perfect 4IV Female Froakie with toxic spikes and a good nature! hidden power is dark though.... and just now somebody was kind enough to trade over a protean frogadier :yess:

My 'breeding' trials begin this weekend. I have no idea what I want yet!!! EEEEEKKKK!!! :lol

Any good websites to figure out what to breed what with to make what (in terms of actual pokemon, traits, moves, etc. etc.)?

Back