Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so im not the only one who thinks that, huh? CONGRATS! lol

Yeah, I beat them on my first run. The Elite 4 in B2 took me a NUMBER of tries. I really enjoyed the story though and I'm really looking forward to the potential of them adding updates, as in new areas, pokemon, etc. etc.

haha yeah. hopefully we get an event celebi though. he was the only pokemon left that i needed to fullfill my pokédex in soulsilver T_T

Just caught Mewtwo....with an ultra ball....first throw!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Mewtwo takes me back to the original Blue/Red days. Ah, memories.

:rock

I forgot to chime in before, but thank you to all who responded about the Hidden Power questions.

However, I wasn't clear on one thing. I went the house in Anistar City to talk to the guy, to tell me what type of hidden power said pokemon will get. Now, here's the question: If said pokemon is noted to get 'poison type' (or whatever type), is it possible to change that pokemon's stats to get change its hidden power type? Obviously, it would have to be BEFORE teaching it 'hidden power', but is it possible at all? I don't want to breed anything. I want to work with what I got.

nope, you can only change the IV's by breeding :p

has anyone here encountered a wild audino? i swear that ***** really likes to play hide & seek and is really good at it:mad:

ok i figured why i havent encountered one yet.....

"You can also run into wild Venipede or Audino by running or skating along the very edge of the trees. A wild Venipede or Audino may occasionally jump out from one of the larger bushes as you pass by it."

interesting....
hC8B093DE

nope, you can only change the IV's by breeding :p

has anyone here encountered a wild audino? i swear that ***** really likes to play hide & seek and is really good at it:mad:

ok i figured why i havent encountered one yet.....

"You can also run into wild Venipede or Audino by running or skating along the very edge of the trees. A wild Venipede or Audino may occasionally jump out from one of the larger bushes as you pass by it."

Good to know! I've run into Venipede, but certainly not Audino.

So after catching Mewtwo, is there any other big 'side stories' to complete? I'm kind of lost as to what to do.

Just found out that Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres are in this!!!! :rock

Depends on your original starter, as to which you get offered in your particular game. I chose Chespin, so it looks like Articuno is my guy. :rock (And arguably my fave, I'd like to add. :lol)

This game is really something.

So after catching Mewtwo, is there any other big 'side stories' to complete? I'm kind of lost as to what to do.

Just found out that Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres are in this!!!! :rock

Depends on your original starter, as to which you get offered in your particular game. I chose Chespin, so it looks like Articuno is my guy. :rock (And arguably my fave, I'd like to add. :lol)

This game is really something.

yep, thats one thing or complete your national pokedex? or breed your perfect team, go shiny hunting. have you gained access to the elitist clothing boutique in Lumiose City?

I was reading an article on Yahoo about 'family friendly' games this holiday season, and found this:

Pokemon-X-13783238466848-jpg_220123.jpg

(Source: Yahoo.com)

Are these actual evolution forms????

yep, thats one thing or complete your national pokedex? or breed your perfect team, go shiny hunting. have you gained access to the elitist clothing boutique in Lumiose City?

No breeding!!! :lol

I'm still working on the Pokedex. And speaking of shinies, I need to get that radar!! As for the clothing boutique, had no idea about that. Will check into it. I can't stand Lumiose City though. So confusing.

How do you get into that clothing store?

by battling in the restaurants, spending alot of money in the shops and work at the Hotel Richissime; all in lumiose city

No breeding!!! :lol

I'm still working on the Pokedex. And speaking of shinies, I need to get that radar!! As for the clothing boutique, had no idea about that. Will check into it. I can't stand Lumiose City though. So confusing.

go to the pokemon lab now!

Back