Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bulbapedia and serebii can help you with which pokemons belongs in which egg group. but even though two different pokemons belongs in the same group doesnt always mean they'll breed. like i had to breed my female omanyte with a male tentacool so my baby omanytes learned toxic spikes. but my in-game caught tentacool didnt want to breed with my omanyte but my traded tentacool wasnt so picky :lol

Not many, maybe about 20. I was breeding for IV's and this just caught me by surprise. I'm trying to decode if I should use it even though it hasn't got perfect IV's

ah nice! keep going, maybe a second will pop up :p

bulbapedia and serebii can help you with which pokemons belongs in which egg group. but even though two different pokemons belongs in the same group doesnt always mean they'll breed. like i had to breed my female omanyte with a male tentacool so my baby omanytes learned toxic spikes. but my in-game caught tentacool didnt want to breed with my omanyte but my traded tentacool wasnt so picky :lol

Thanks, all. I'm sure I'll be inundating you guys with more questions this weekend, so be on alert!

Thanks, all. I'm sure I'll be inundating you guys with more questions this weekend, so be on alert!

large.gif

Did you all know that people are selling pokemon (as pokemon they raised in-game) on eBay????

I just saw one end at $18! I'm in the wrong business! :lol

well if you can deliver me a timid nature ditto, it's a deal :lol

well if you can deliver me a timid nature ditto, it's a deal :lol

I don't even have a Ditto for breeding yet, let alone that kind of Ditto (which I'm sure is really hard to get a hold of, just based on your post.) :lol

no its not, i believe.
i just need a ditto from another country in order for the masuda method to work and preferbly a timid nature so i can give it an everstone and my 5IV froakie the destiny knot and then its just playing the waiting game for a shiny 5IV froakie :lol

no its not, i believe.
i just need a ditto from another country in order for the masuda method to work and preferbly a timid nature so i can give it an everstone and my 5IV froakie the destiny knot and then its just playing the waiting game for a shiny 5IV froakie :lol

Blood.....all of that went over my head. :lol

What's the masuda method???

Blood.....all of that went over my head. :lol

What's the masuda method???

well normally you have 1/8000 something something chance to encounter a shiny pokemon but with the masuda method (breed your pokemon with another one from another country) that chance gets raised to 5/8000 (or 1/1300) i got two shiny charmanders in a short period of time, remember? =p
its called masuda because its the name of the guy from game freak who gave away this technique in his blog and also programmed it in the game

but maybe i can get lucky like frostlord was with his marril :dunno

Back