Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get Mewtwo again and the three starters :dance

Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day. Since Mewtwo is shown with the Mega Evolution, it's to be assumed that he's catch-able in this version, right?

I would hope so. His mega evo has been pretty advertised. It would be a shame if you have to transfer him from elsewhere :(

You would think. :lol I just hope we DON'T have to transfer it from another game because that would be inconvenient to say the very least. :lol

venusaur.png

charizard.png

blastoise.png

he still doesnt use hydro pump out of his canons though. thats the only thing that still bothers me about pokemon games...

I assume Charizard is still going to have a dual type of Fire/Flying! Watch out for those rock attacks! 4x DAMAGE OUCH! Charizard by now should be a Dragon/Flying by now in my opinion.

I am starting to feel like I want to really get back into pokemon again ever since I stopped somewhere after Gold/Silver/Platinum. Got bored of the same old layouts and the way the battle was presented. Hopefully this will have a bit of a fresh feel to it.

Oops!

I just read out on people who bought those special Charizard 3DS and its region locked and will only play japanese versions. Can't even change the language into english too. BUMMER!

It bugs me more than it probably should that Nintendo continues to print the special edition images updside down.

I assume Charizard is still going to have a dual type of Fire/Flying! Watch out for those rock attacks! 4x DAMAGE OUCH! Charizard by now should be a Dragon/Flying by now in my opinion.

I am starting to feel like I want to really get back into pokemon again ever since I stopped somewhere after Gold/Silver/Platinum. Got bored of the same old layouts and the way the battle was presented. Hopefully this will have a bit of a fresh feel to it.

yep, he still is and his ability is drought. His special attack goes up too. normally he can reach around 350, so maybe it'll easily go 400 now. With a Stab boost Fire blast in the sun. he can become quite powerful but you still have the disadvantage of stealth rock. so your charizard may get killed even before it goes mega

Just reading more about this Pokemon Bank/Transfer stuff, but apparently it'll only transfer from Pokemon B/W, B2/W2. So here I was about to pick up the DS versions of the previous titles, but I won't be able to transfer those pokemon unless I transfer them to B/W, B2/W2...which requires a DS to do at the moment....which sucks.

End rant. :lol

tumblr_msps8oTYsd1s3phy7o1_400.png

tumblr_msps8oTYsd1s3phy7o2_400.png

POKEMON X AND Y LEAKED IMAGES
The above photo’s are of a leaked, not 100% confirmed Mega Lunatone and Mega Solrock. It is unknown if these are real or not at the moment, will keep you updated asap. Personally I think that MegaLunatone will be Rock/Dark and MegaSolrick will be Rock/Fire.
They may not be MEga evolutions but just regular evolutions.
No other information is known currently

Back