POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

I assumed that's why you picked your username.

:lol oh Jesus, I didn't even realize. Now I look like the ultimate fanboy promoter. One of us is gonna have to change our name and it ain't gonna be me

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

Man they ship fast last week Friday I ordered BD terminator and Celtic predator the mailman just delivered and I chose the cheap shipping popcultcha is amazing!!

Just ordered bd robocop and bd T800 from popculture for $428 shipped. I was going to get the murphy two pack bUT couldn't pass on the bd T800 at the price they are selling it. It was only a bit more then murphy would have been had I got the two pack instead.

Man they ship fast last week Friday I ordered BD terminator and Celtic predator the mailman just delivered and I chose the cheap shipping popcultcha is amazing!!

I ordered 2 figures on Thanksgiving Thursday and am still waiting. One has been stuck in NY since Tuesday and who knows where the other one is. I ordered another one this past Monday and it hasn't even shipped.

I ordered 2 figures on Thursday and am still waiting. One has been stuck in NY since Tuesday and who knows where the other one is. I ordered another one this past Monday and it hasn't even shipped.

I ordered mine on a Monday shipped tuesday and it arrived to me in uk that friday

No such luck.

Popcultcha:- 20% off Cards and Games

Huh, I tried checking out with points and it said 10% off non sale items. It has been correct the last could of times between the day sales. Perhaps coming up........

Actually I believe you can still use your Popcultcha pennies 24/7 as long as there's no sale items in your cart.

Stormies have arrived!
472fd9a857ad4c5dcd2f2363aea88823.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Actually I believe you can still use your Popcultcha pennies 24/7 as long as there's no sale items in your cart.

Yeah, I think I pre-ordered Vader with pennies during a sale. He did not get any more discount then the normal 7% for pre-order but I was able to add the pennies.

7%??

Never heard of that one.

How do you redeem the pennies on their site? I didn't see anyway in the checkout process.

Just ordered bd robocop and bd T800 from popculture for $428 shipped. I was going to get the murphy two pack bUT couldn't pass on the bd T800 at the price they are selling it. It was only a bit more then murphy would have been had I got the two pack instead.

Those are sweet deals for some waitlisted figs. I couldn't pass on getting a second BD T800 either.

Last 20% sale I got some Stormies and they arrived surprisingly fast here too.

Stormies have arrived!
472fd9a857ad4c5dcd2f2363aea88823.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I see you did the same thing :lol

The pennies have been inactive the last 3 days for me. I was able to pre-order Vader last week in between the sales at 5pm to 6pm where I live and for some reason they are not working right now. Trying to burn through them and cannot get any to apply. :lol

POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

7%??

Never heard of that one.

Isn't Vader discounted for you? I see regular price as $429.99 AUD and marked down to $399.99. Or $311.18/$289.47 USD. I thought it was just their regular pre-order discount. A lot of places in the states do 8% (which I think is all they're allowed to do).

The pennies have been inactive the last 3 days for me. I was able to pre-order Vader last week in between the sales at 5pm to 6pm where I live and for some reason they are not working right now. Trying to burn through them and cannot get any to apply. :lol

I bought Vader last week at 1:30 PM east coast time. But I thought I heard the same thing you were saying, that you can't use pennies during the sale hours. Does it let you use them on any other pre-order?

a283b11a2f343f08139f670548d23bee.jpg

After PayPal gets through with it it was actually $253.95 (not sure if it's just a different exchange rate or fees).

Forbidden Planet came through, speeder bike arrived quickly and is in perfect condition, such a great piece. Thanks again for posting the sale Ton Ton.

Yeah its just not taking them right now. Been this way for days. This is what I get for Luke ST Disguise for instance.

Forbidden Planet came through, speeder bike arrived quickly and is in perfect condition, such a great piece. Thanks again for posting the sale Ton Ton.

:duff Glad to hear it. It means I paid $60 for an exclusive plaque from SS. :lol

Some of those deals were great. Probably would've caved on Rocket/Groot if I didn't buy a ton of stuff from popcultcha this month.

As much as I'm excited for the ESB/ROTJ reveals, my wallet could use a break. I'm scared I'll love TFA and be tempted to start collecting some of those.

When I went to place an order the other day and it must've been right when they were setting up for the 15% sale. I was playing around putting things in and out of my cart to see what they'd be shipped after pennies. My pennies were applying fine until I tried to finally place the order on the 3 pieces I wanted and it only applied to two and not the third at checkout. Then when I tried again in like 30 minutes the option where you can choose your pennies disappeared but the 15% was in effect, which worked out even better anyway so I'm glad I didn't waste them.

These guys are like the new Crazy Eddie's :lol:lol

Back