POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

Forbidden Planet came through, speeder bike arrived quickly and is in perfect condition, such a great piece. Thanks again for posting the sale Ton Ton.

:lecture great price and awesome experience from my end as well with FP.

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

As much as I'm excited for the ESB/ROTJ reveals, my wallet could use a break. I'm scared I'll love TFA and be tempted to start collecting some of those.

I need a little break as well. I don't have space for much of anything tfa. Maybe luke, han, and kylo.

Finally broke down and ordered Hoth Han from PC. With the sale, he came to $172 shipped to California. The same figure from Sideshow would have cost me almost $60 more.

Another 20% off storewide would be a good one to end on, but doubt it lol.

No sale yet but Han & Chewie 2 pk are back in stock.

Absolutely nothing then.

Ah well then. Not disappointed. I am happy with what I did get from PC. Hopefully they do the same next year.

No complaints they had a hell of a sale. Got some great pieces over the Halloween and Black Friday week of sales.

Ahh. Glitchgate.

The memories....,,, damn should have bought more!

Back