POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

The Glitch was fixed before I could buy more. Only got one Statue and some odds and ends for office Christmas gifts (how much do I regret wasting that time/opportunity).

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

Received my Stormtrooper 2-Pack from PC today. It's the first purchase I've made from them, but it won't be the last! I couldn't believe they bubble wrapped the brown shipper! Good job! Plus I got this figure pack for 20% off during the sale, when I didn't think I could scoop them under retail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do a great job shipping their product. Super happy that my brown shippers were in pristine condition (without having to pay for a "packout.").

I love that!

What a minute. There's a snag in all of this Popcultcha glory we've been basking in. Has anyone checked their PayPal bill? I have two orders that are coming up pretty different than what my total was a check out. One order is $24 more and the other is $30something.

It shows AUD on the overview of the statement but when I check the details, what PayPal charged me in USD is more than what I was invoiced!

Is this a fee for currency exchange?

What a minute. There's a snag in all of this Popcultcha glory we've been basking in. Has anyone checked their PayPal bill? I have two orders that are coming up pretty different than what my total was a check out. One order is $24 more and the other is $30something.

It shows AUD on the overview of the statement but when I check the details, what PayPal charged me in USD is more than what I was invoiced!

I was charged more then I was invoiced as well!!!! What's up with that?? Did the AUD increase that much in comparison to the usd since they invoiced us?

I was charged more then I was invoiced as well!!!! What's up with that?? Did the AUD increase that much in comparison to the usd since they invoiced us?

It is the international Paypal fees isn't? That is what I always assumed.

I paid $745 but was charged $764. That is about a 2.5% fee. Plus the $23 foreign transaction fee that the credit card company charges. So, in total, $42 in fees for me. I still saved $200.

Yeah each of mine have always been about $10 more when PayPal is said and done.

It's PayPal, they charge a bit for the transaction itself.

Received my Stormtrooper 2-Pack from PC today. It's the first purchase I've made from them, but it won't be the last! I couldn't believe they bubble wrapped the brown shipper! Good job! Plus I got this figure pack for 20% off during the sale, when I didn't think I could scoop them under retail!

Yup amazing!

2015-12-04%2019.12.14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Was that to uk mine was the same like how they keep yhe shipper box pristine with no label marks

Was that to uk mine was the same like how they keep yhe shipper box pristine with no label marks

No I'm in the US, New Jersey actually. The shipper box was pristine once I remove the several layers of bubble wrap! Great way to ship, no labels on the shipper or scuffs from the handling. :yess:

Well, this is my second item ordered from PC and I won't be bragging about how great this figure was packaged.
Got Deadpool today and it was shipped just likeSS does. No bubble wrap, no double box. I haven't had the chance to open it yet but there are 2 nice sized holes in the shipper and I hear something rattling around.
I hope Chewie arrives tomorrow in better shape.

I thought they bubble wrap them all mine took 10 mins to get in on stormtrooper 2pk

The first figure I ordered from them was. None on this.
A little worried about Chewie arriving tomorrow. He was shipped 3 days sooner than Deadpool and is arriving a day later.

Back