POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did Sideshow charge for shipping the Stormtrooper set? That is basically what I saved getting them through PC, the shipping charge.

Just got my credit card bill. All I can say is OWIE! :lol

I think SSC charged $20 shipping in the US and $40 international for the Stormtrooper set. IIRC it was restricted from being shipped to Australia when the order went up initially.

Anybody gotten anything shipped from Popcultcha lately? My December 6 order was sent to the warehouse, but still says processing. Just curious if they are always this slow on shipping.

I ordered on 6th too and mine arrived yesterday. It still says processing on their website lol.

You might get a suprise package soon.

I ordered on 6th too and mine arrived yesterday. It still says processing on their website lol.

You might get a suprise package soon.

Cool. Hopefully it will show up by next week. Would be nice to have it for Christmas, but not the end of the world if it doesn't.

Anybody gotten anything shipped from Popcultcha lately? My December 6 order was sent to the warehouse, but still says processing. Just curious if they are always this slow on shipping.

My order from December 5th just arrived yesterday. They forgot to upload tracking or email me the tracking but when i reached out to CS a few days ago they confirmed it had been shipped the 8th and sent over the tracking number. Hopefully you'll have yours soon.

That's a bummer. I was waiting for Boba Fett to come in stock and get that deal on him, but I didn't think he would so I bought him at full price with my Sideshow rewards points. Would've preferred to pay for Boba Fett at 30% off and used those points on something else. Sideshow still hasn't shipped him yet, and I placed the order on Sunday.

That's a bummer. I was waiting for Boba Fett to come in stock and get that deal on him, but I didn't think he would so I bought him at full price with my Sideshow rewards points. Would've preferred to pay for Boba Fett at 30% off and used those points on something else. Sideshow still hasn't shipped him yet, and I placed the order on Sunday.

Dang dude. I'm sorry to hear that. Just buy the one from TG and sell the other one on the bay. I'm soo tempted to pick it up myself.

wow...30% off boba fett, no CA tax, free shipping...didn't want this...but thats too good of a deal

Back