Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just didn't get my tracking :( :gah: congrats on those who have this coming....and please get pics up ASAP :hi5:

Hey, Andy...the shipping dude at PCS did mention to me that North America orders would be shipping out first. I bet yours ships next week.

Looks like they shipped FedEx priority overnight...too bad it's Friday, or I'd have it tomorrow!

Hey, Andy...the shipping dude at PCS did mention to me that North America orders would be shipping out first. I bet yours ships next week.

Looks like they shipped FedEx priority overnight...too bad it's Friday, or I'd have it tomorrow!

Both them and SS always **** me like that too. So ********. But for me my day off is Tuesday so it sorta works out lol. Gotta go pickup a detolf, either today or Monday after work. Time to check for availability online lol. Andy I'll post pics for sure bro.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I picked he-man up today and it brought back so many memories when I was a kid. I'm going to watch a a couple of episodes with my son once he wakes up. Here's a couple of pics I took... Enjoy!!!

Okay, thanks for the info Kris...after the news I've just heard regarding my Superman PF, it's not been a great time regarding all these delays but I'm learning to be patient :)

Great pics there Rome....He-Man looks great!!! :clap

Photos came out great Rome!! Thanks for sharing

image.jpg

Cannot wait for my Ex He-Man to arrive.

Great bunch of 80's statues there though I will always strongly object to Lion-O being considered by some to be in the same league as He-Man. That is just wrong.

Back