Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Setup the detolf.
dapygyvu.jpg
hy6a4aba.jpg
ehu3eqas.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Beautiful setup Jedi!!

Thanks man. Its just temporary for another 2 years lol. Soon as the basement settles I'll start moving stuff there. The Problem is, I have another 10 statues coming in within the next 6 months and I have little to no space already lol

That's lovely Jedisword but may i suggest you get u-bolts or rope ties so you can adjust the height of the individual shelves and you'd loose less space.

That's lovely Jedisword but may i suggest you get u-bolts or rope ties so you can adjust the height of the individual shelves and you'd loose less space.

Dude I don't know what that is but I'd like to do that to my Klingsbo, I could display Superman and Batman in one case. Then I could do the same for HeMan, I want to move him over to the higher unit :D. Please explain yourself sir lol

Edit: went and googled the u bolt, wouldn't I have to drill a hole in the glass though? Also for rope ties like pictures of boating rope came up lol

My two were delivered this morning. I'll get some pics up when I get home from the office. Not digging all the posts about paint issues at all. I hope this isn't a replay of SS Psylocke :gah:

Orko also doesn't secure to the base securely. The slightest movement sends the whole thing plummeting. Also found some paint flaws on Orko himself. This is my first PCS piece, and I gotta say that I am pretty disappointed.

My two were delivered this morning. I'll get some pics up when I get home from the office. Not digging all the posts about paint issues at all. I hope this isn't a replay of SS Psylocke :gah:

I'll have to take a closer look at mine later when I get home. Didn't notice any issues with mine, but I didn't look very hard yet.

I'll have to take a closer look at mine later when I get home. Didn't notice any issues with mine, but I didn't look very hard yet.

Curious to know buddy. From posts here so far I'm definitely a little worried about what I'm going to find when I get home. Hopefully just a couple of isolated incidents

Orko also doesn't secure to the base securely. The slightest movement sends the whole thing plummeting. Also found some paint flaws on Orko himself. This is my first PCS piece, and I gotta say that I am pretty disappointed.

It seems secure when it's just sitting there on display, but it definitely wobbles when you move the statue. I would recommend to everyone to take Orko and his stand off if you plan to move the piece around.

So I opened up one of them and I am happy to report a flawless victory! Going to hit the gym but I'll pull out the 2nd one when I get home and post come comparison pics with short vs long hair and orkos switch out hands. Only complaint is on the longer staff of Orko when you put in the peg hole the bottom of the wand touches orkos shirt. Small and silly but I don't want paint rubbing off onto the shirt. Will probably go with the shorter wand for my setup. Overall if your a he man fan this is the best 1/4 scale rendition you could ask for. Absolute home run

Curious to know buddy. From posts here so far I'm definitely a little worried about what I'm going to find when I get home. Hopefully just a couple of isolated incidents

Well, no cracks in the paint as far as I can see. But, on closer inspection, the paint job is pretty sloppy in places, most notably on Orko's ears near the hat, there is a splotch of blue paint on Orko's shirt, and the transition between He-Man's chest harness and his skin is messy in some spots. I can probably fix the blue splotch, just a matter of mixing up a paint match. The other stuff isn't too bad, it's just noticeable when you are looking closely.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with the piece.

Back