Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be the Best female Statue Sideshow has ever made.
The EX Head is Stunning.
This will be a Quick Sellout!

EX ordered. I know SS has some Batman PFs coming but seeing Power Girl up for order really makes me wish they'd release a couple more Superman family characters.

EX ordered. I know SS has some Batman PFs coming but seeing Power Girl up for order really makes me wish they'd release a couple more Superman family characters.
Im with you. Im already imagining her next to my Superman Pf and the eventual Supergirl

She looks great!

That being said, I will wait and see what else SS has planned. If she makes the cut I will order 10 months from now. It is nice not feeling like you have to order these nicer pieces on day 1 or even day 101 for that matter.

It was. I would get comfortable and have my dinner there on my desk. Would start refreshing the site and then boom! Updates. I would frantically read the newsletter. Place my orders and then celebrate my victories. Became a routine I looked forward too.

Try your hand at XM, you'll get to experience it first hand. It's not very thrilling (stressful, rather) as far as I'm concerned, but to each their own.

I'm sure it's stressful, but that's what makes it exciting!

Phew. With an October release I think I should be able to fit her in after all. Got plenty of time, and I'll be just fine with a REG. Don't plan to display the windswept hair at all.

Just ordered the Exclusive :yess: :blissy

just a thought.. did anyone notice the weight? it says 10pounds for power girl --- and the MOS PF is 12 pounds --- bought it anyways cause it says polystone and NO PVC was mentioned. Should be good -- I hope. :wink1:

Just ordered the Exclusive :yess: :blissy

just a thought.. did anyone notice the weight? it says 10pounds for power girl --- and the MOS PF is 12 pounds --- bought it anyways cause it says polystone and NO PVC was mentioned. Should be good -- I hope. :wink1:
Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are both just shy of 10lbs themselves and are both polystone, plus the fact that the page straight up says polystone so yeah. You should be good. Unless SS is getting into the business of outright lying, which I doubt.

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are both just shy of 10lbs themselves and are both polystone, plus the fact that the page straight up says polystone so yeah. You should be good. Unless SS is getting into the business of outright lying, which I doubt.

Thanks for the info bud :duff .. now I'm excited! :blissy

Back