Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the option is always there, but if there was a monthly discount code and you entered it, it would tell you this item is not eligible. It usually takes a couple months before items become eligible.
oh okay.. i didn't know that. so discounts don't work on exclusives? or newly opened pre-orders? or all pre-orders in general?

No there's a huge hole under there

oh-my-takei.gif

The main concern I have with this piece is the production version will not be cleaned up correctly during casting and there will be boob slop inbetween her boobies much like other statues of females with large racks like Poison Ivy, Scarlett Witch Comiquette, to name a few.

The main concern I have with this piece is the production version will not be cleaned up correctly during casting and there will be boob slop inbetween her boobies much like other statues of females with large racks like Poison Ivy, Scarlett Witch Comiquette, to name a few.

Nothing Wrong with Wanda's Boobs at my house! :wink1:

wwanda2.jpg

haha yes! You are astute in your observations and some of my recent gripes. Now you have me thinking. Seeing that backside reminds so much of an ex I used to really like a lot :naughty To bad she turned out all bipolar and crazy

Haha I gotta make sure that booty is well loved by my fellow collectors!

Out of curiosity, what was the ex?

For you maybe...some people don't collect the number on the bottom
Touché
However I collect what I like. I bought Wonder Woman too and she has a high ES but its just nice to have a low ES because it actually makes it exclusive, to me at least. Also it's a collectible and to me, it is something that holds value and can appreciate.
Not as long as some people make it out to be
How long has it been? What was the last piece. Just asking cause I want to know. Been buying direct from sideshow for just over 2 years so...
It'd help if XM stopped taking orders before they've finished sculpting things too
Lol yeah thats kinda annoying still lol
Whatever its their call at the end of the day. Same as with SS right

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Some members had that issue with the Comic Black Widow PF, although I actually got a good one for a change...

Not a fan of this sculpt at all, it's not Power Girl it's Power Cougar. Literally looks like she's mid 30's with a horrible boob job. Face is far too square, gives her an old appearance along with her make-up/paint app.
Granted she is well endowed on the chest area in the comics, here's a comic shot where Power Girl actually looks like a girl.
View attachment 146306
or...
View attachment 146307

Back