Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Looks really good. Will definitely PO her. Does anyone know if BBTS double boxes premium format statues when shipping them out? Lastly, I have the pack out option at Sideshow, does anyone think this could be? I appreciate any answers.

Wow! Looks really good. Will definitely PO her. Does anyone know if BBTS double boxes premium format statues when shipping them out? Lastly, I have the pack out option at Sideshow, does anyone think this could be? I appreciate any answers.

They put it in a bigger UPS box with peanuts or those air bag things

Got me one as I was a big fan of the way she turned out. I like the windswept portrait so ex was the only way to go for me

Ordered using my spook points! Now the long wait. :impatient:

300204-power-girl-002.jpg:love

Yea the option is always there, but if there was a monthly discount code and you entered it, it would tell you this item is not eligible. It usually takes a couple months before items become eligible.

It doesnt have to be discount codes, it could also be coupon codes to give me a discount. Ill take any code that'll lessen the sting on my wallet for my pre order list. :lol

Back