Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says the guy with a Minion Wolverine avatar...

36 actually, and a Cougars age doesn't change just because you're getting older. Cougs have always been mid 30's.

Yes, compare avatars with the man, that obviously means something, right? :lol

What does it mean? Enlighten me please.

I was stating he said I was prob 12 and I stated he had a minion for an avatar which in itself is childish. I was stating it because it was like the pot calling the kettle black. Thought I should elaborate on what I meant by my remark since you clearly didn't get it.

This statue blows, that's my opinion like it or not. It looks like a mid 30 year old COUGAR with bad make up and a crap hair cut. That is once again my opinion, you do not have to share my opinion but I am merely stating it since this is a forum where people state there opinions.

What does it mean? Enlighten me please.

I was stating he said I was prob 12 and I stated he had a minion for an avatar which in itself is childish. I was stating it because it was like the pot calling the kettle black. Thought I should elaborate on what I meant by my remark since you clearly didn't get it.

This statue blows, that's my opinion like it or not. It looks like a mid 30 year old COUGAR with bad make up and a crap hair cut. That is once again my opinion, you do not have to share my opinion but I am merely stating it since this is a forum where people state there opinions.

Enlighten you on what? I was making fun of your need to take pot shots at someones avatar just to continue arguing. I get it, you've got no life. Please continue enjoying this thread for a figure you're not buying, genius. :lol

Not a fan of this sculpt at all, it's not Power Girl it's Power Cougar. Literally looks like she's mid 30's with a horrible boob job. Face is far too square, gives her an old appearance along with her make-up/paint app.

I was wondering where the people that were very vocal about her looking old went. You guys are funny.

The face sculpt is practically the same on both versions so I really don't get the complete 180 and praise people are giving this statue when they were bashing it before. The regular hair softens it up a bit but it's basically the same face. Then again that's the nature of forums. People flip flop all the time on their opinions and it's a reminder to always buy what you like regardless of the panic and bashing you see here.

I always figured Power Girl would look a little older than Supergirl. The short-haired version has more attitude as a sculpt to me as you rarely see any super-heroines with short hair like that. Whoever is undecided on PG should pass and wait for Supergirl. I am sure they will make her young, cute and perky which is what most of you guys seem to want ever since this was shown back at SDCC.

Last edited:
Hmm, I always thought a cougar was a woman past her physical prime (like in her 40's-50's) that 'preys' on young men in their 20's. Hence the name.

Anyhoo, good post there Solid. Powergirl is healthy and sexy yes, but clearly a mature woman (and I don't mean just 'filled out', also in character). Most important part here, Powergirl shouldn't be 'cute', leave that to Supergirl.

I always considered cougars in their mid to late 30s. I mean I just doubled at 18, so 36 being twice the age of a young man; seems fitting. But that's just me.

Well I actually hope we get a tease for Supergirl. She'll look great with Supes and PG! :rock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cougar is a slang term that refers to a woman who seeks sexual relations with considerably younger men.[1][2] ABC News states that these women pursue sexual relations with people more than eight years younger than they are,[1] while The New York Times states that the women are over the age of 40 and aggressively pursue sexual relations with men in their 20s or 30s.[2] However, the term can also refer to any female who has a male partner much younger than herself, regardless of age or age difference.[3][4].

Urban Dictionary
Cougar
An older woman typically age 40 and older that like the company of a younger man. Contrary to popular belief,. Cougars are trendy, not college trendy but the true classy trend that cougars can afford, not ones girls can afford. They are hot, classy, groomed to perfection. Why do younger men want cougars. The reason is simple. They are better in bed than the girls too timid to know what they really want and too hurried to realize what sensuality is. They keep themselves in great condition, more knowledgeable, carry themselves with more grace and style than girls, and dress and act like women instead of tom boys.

8f043b627f6773283f1dfcc89989d952.580x500x1.jpg

I've always thought of a cougar as mid 30's to mid 40's.

Enlighten you on what? I was making fun of your need to take pot shots at someones avatar just to continue arguing. I get it, you've got no life. Please continue enjoying this thread for a figure you're not buying, genius. :lol

I'm not wanting to or trying to argue, but if someone says something negative towards me I'm allowed to say something back. How do you all of a sudden begin with the personal insults, no life, genius, really man? I do have a life, a great daughter whom I'm lucky enough to have, a great career which affords me the luxury of being a collector, I'm an Red Seal Journeyman Instrument Tech, a Master Electrician and a 4th Class Power Engineer, so genius is a little bit of a stretch but not too far of one :)
Stay off the personal insults, it is after all just a statue and everyone is allowed an opinion on it. Just because my opinion doesn't match yours does not mean I should be harassed for it in anyway.

Back