Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of this sculpt at all, it's not Power Girl it's Power Cougar. Literally looks like she's mid 30's with a horrible boob job. Face is far too square, gives her an old appearance along with her make-up/paint app.
Granted she is well endowed on the chest area in the comics, here's a comic shot where Power Girl actually looks like a girl.
]

According to comic book forum, PG's age is somewhere between 29 and 33. however Kryptonians age very well.

Not a fan of this sculpt at all, it's not Power Girl it's Power Cougar. Literally looks like she's mid 30's with a horrible boob job. Face is far too square, gives her an old appearance along with her make-up/paint app.
Granted she is well endowed on the chest area in the comics, here's a comic shot where Power Girl actually looks like a girl.
View attachment 146306
or...
View attachment 146307

mid 30's is cougar now?

Neither of those pics look like a real woman. They look more like manga... which more often then not look like underaged children in oversexualized depictions.

Haha mid 30's has always been cougar, what have you considered a cougar?

Real woman, guess what Power Girl isn't a real woman and is in fact actually a comic book character. Those are pics direct from the comic book as well.
My problem with the sculpt is that she looks like she's hitting 40, it doesn't look like a young strong woman in the face thus my cougar remark.

Edit: Also head/face look to big for the body and the neck is too long. Basically she looks like she's not proportioned properly.

Haha mid 30's has always been cougar, what have you considered a cougar?

Real woman, guess what Power Girl isn't a real woman and is in fact actually a comic book character. Those are pics direct from the comic book as well.
My problem with the sculpt is that she looks like she's hitting 40, it doesn't look like a young strong woman in the face thus my cougar remark.

Edit: Also head/face look to big for the body and the neck is too long. Basically she looks like she's not proportioned properly.

Agreed the first head was really bad in my opinion. Just way too old looking for a superhero. The second head is so much better. Not the best but may save this for many buyers who wants a pg.

I like the cover pics that guy posted, but I sure don't get a mid 30's vibe from this PF. :lol

Really like the standard head, the COH is just ok IMO. On another note, pre-ordering on release day is soooooo anticlimactic :impatient:

Back