PREDATOR 1 Remake???!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ruined the fun.....:(

7730~I-Know-I-Came-Into-This-Room-For-A-Reason-Posters.jpg

:lol

if avp could of turned out great would of liked to see a predator squished against the wall in the hive in aliens. No predalien ... just like an easter egg.

=CelticP;1433828]You give slugs a bad name...oh wait. :lol

well he is the only slug that can use a computer that i know of.

This is what you see when you enter Slug's house:

istockphoto_6010466-snail-and-computer.jpg

I stood on a slug last night taking a big cardboard box down stairs... I only had socks on too. It felt nasty ! I ran up the stairs screaming .... :lol:lol

I stood on a slug last night taking a big cardboard box down stairs... I only had socks on too. It felt nasty ! I ran up the stairs screaming .... :lol:lol

Find him, and interview him on your couch.

If you find it, and film it, I bet SSC would do a line of PF's of 'em.

Then you should just come out and admitt you are a snail. I know slug's are cooler and more intimidating but don't be ashamed of your snailness....YOU CARRY YOUR HOUSE ON YOUR BACK!!!:rock:rock:rock

ill say if im a snail or not, if you admit your danish :D

ovaltine? why don't they call it roundtine? The jar is round... the mug is round... they should call it roundtine

ill say if im a snail or not, if you admit your danish :D

I'd rather be danish than dutch but i'm dutch (the horror, the horror)

Greatest celebrity in the eyes of most dutch people, be warned it's scary:

Gerard Jolink (the horror, the horror):
geermetbont.jpg

Back