Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you look carefully, there are 3 paint chips they painted over not including the 2 that they "missed", so i believe they did see them

if you look carefully, there are 3 paint chips they painted over not including the 2 that they "missed", so i believe they did see them

My guess was it was miss-cast with the bubbles there, then painted (not noticed), then holes drilled for the quills.

At some point during the last 2 steps (or during packing), some of the bubbles collapsed :dunno

Guess we'll never know - unless we give Mulder & Scully a call.

I,ve just seen one up close at a shop in universal studios, it looks amazing, however they are charging $2100 + Tax,
DSC02554.jpg

I,ve just seen one up close at a shop in universal studios, it looks amazing, however they are charging $2100 + Tax . . .

More than a bit cheeky of them.

Must be hoping to catch the attention of someone who doesn't know what they are currently selling for.

Besides - I don't like the nameplate on that one - too many letter "A"'s.

My guess was it was miss-cast with the bubbles there, then painted (not noticed), then holes drilled for the quills.

At some point during the last 2 steps (or during packing), some of the bubbles collapsed :dunno

Guess we'll never know - unless we give Mulder & Scully a call.

honestly, if they were in the back or on the dreads, I'd prolly just take a store credit, but being right in front of my eye balls when displayed, can't do it.

honestly, if they were in the back or on the dreads, I'd prolly just take a store credit, but being right in front of my eye balls when displayed, can't do it.

Totally.

Anyone that suggests yours is OK is either trolling or . . . well . . . no other explanation - trolling.

I was really starting to worry, but Im deciding to just relax and just wait till I recieve mine. Think positive. Lol.

Mine has yet to ship.. or display as anything..

Heavy Metal Spike;[URL="tel:8948728" said:
8948728[/URL]]When's yours due to arrive?

I decided to cancel it.. iPad that I use daily took a crash a couple months ago and needs an update. That and I am pretty much out of space. annnnd... I picked up a couple rc buggys and a drift car.. so that new hobby isn't helping the $$ flow either... :lol

still debating on picking it back up though.. along with the new P1...

if you can find some buyers for my sales threads that'd be awesome!... :hi5:

I decided to cancel it.. iPad that I use daily took a crash a couple months ago and needs an update. That and I am pretty much out of space. annnnd... I picked up a couple rc buggys and a drift car.. so that new hobby isn't helping the $$ flow either... :lol

still debating on picking it back up though.. along with the new P1...

if you can find some buyers for my sales threads that'd be awesome!... :hi5:

Given how enthusiastic you were about this, and your general involvement in the thread, I'm really surprised to hear you cancelled. Did you lose the NRD?

If you only get 1 of the 2, get THIS - that P1 maquette is a squished-head / inflated bio / skinny-bodied / armour-shifting / bio-gapped disaster.

:lol:lol:lol

Ok but seriously, I asked them to do that for me with the Big Chap LSB after I received TWO bad ones and was told that the products ship directly from the warehouse do that wasn't possible.

That's funny because they inspected my second Big Chap for me...

It was pretty messy and destroyed :lol

Same guy must have done them all. My second Big Chap LSB was inspected... And duly arrived with a broken tendon, multiple scratches & blemishes..... And the dome glued on at a crooked angle.

Same guy must have done them all. My second Big Chap LSB was inspected... And duly arrived with a broken tendon, multiple scratches & blemishes..... And the dome glued on at a crooked angle.
Was it signed off by the inspector as well....

m-1907.jpg

got a couple more close up shots from universal shop, also it is quite light as I was able to move it around quite easily, much to the horror of the shop worker :lol
pred5.jpg
pred4.jpg
pred3.jpg
pred2.jpg
pred5.jpg
approx. $2478 with tax :slap

Back