Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price is absurb.

the had a celtic mask for $950 + tax and a pyramid mask for $750 + tax,
now I have seen one close they look really cool but was getting the evil eye from the wife, so i'm guessing it's a no go especially as I haven't told here I have ordered the P2 BUST yet:pray:

Really hoping the dreads look better in person.
they didn't look too bad col to be honest, I was initially worried about that, one think I did notice the prize bones around the neck look a bit small but I may add some that you can find on ebay etc

Really hoping the dreads look better in person.

From my review posted earlier . . . even with the dreds being lackluster, they do not detract from the overall presence. The whole thing just “works”.

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2004_zpstefrlkas.jpg

shanks; said:
I know and she said that's too big when we were looking at in the shop:( when it comes I could just shout happy Christmas and hope for the best

Don't forget to swat her arse when ya do... then kiss her when she makes that face,.. :yess:

Superb !!!!! - that made me almost spit my tea over the monitor!!!

Best laugh I've had all day :clap :hi5:

thanks,,, I have just noticed on the retailers site that they have added approx. £350 onto the original price from when I bought it, on checking my account with them I can see my deposit but not outstanding balance I have a feeling they are going to sting me on this, they should charge me the original price by rights but we will see

So you've all had more time then I have to digest this thing I'm gonna post some pictures does anyone see anything here that warrants a return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest just like everyone else says I find it has a presence but I do think it's a poor paint job and it's a little bit light question is do I keep it or return it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back