Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a little bit too much drool in the mouth which I think I can live with one of the front teeth are a bit crooked I think I can live with that as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can't up the price once you've ordered it.
that's what i thought, i wish i got a screen shot of original price as deposit receipt does'nt show balance so if they try that and say it's sideshows postage that caused price hike i will threaten them with ombudsman and paypal etc see what they say

So it does look good it does have a presence but based on what you guys are seeing from these pictures can you see anything wrong with it

The obvious things are the paint application around the spikes but I guess I can live without it still is a predator 2 bust

935fcacb35f57e4e2f63c8028fca62b5.jpg

Well, he is groot.. :lol

I kid..

Lmao because had no time had to look at it , work look at it again.

Honestly I think it's a poorly painted statue and it's too bad because it's definitely coming from a good sculpt and terrible dreads but then again I still think it has that presence so it is worth keeping another worry I have is the life expectancy of this thing I have a feeling it might fall apart after five years

You would never see your statue like this come out of cinemaquette...

Back