Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£930 British pounds
:thud:
Wow, that's quite a price! All my HT model kits are still unassembled. Never had the right conditions to display them - but it's better to buy at retail, than having to hunt down for $$$ later, I figure.
But what does it matter. The rubber on the figures either starts to rot, or there's a re-issue at hand. It's Hot Toys you know.

Last edited:
So it is shipping on the 13th/14th?
pretty sure everybody's shipped yesterday (10th). if you ordered from SSC anyway. every time i see a UPS truck on the road, i wanna chase it down and see if my pred is in there.

pretty sure everybody's shipped yesterday (10th). if you ordered from SSC anyway. every time i see a UPS truck on the road, i wanna chase it down and see if my pred is in there.

no yesterday was just the start of proccessing, they were shipping 13th from the e-mail i got

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Shadow Predator 12-inch figure (SKU# 901321)! Sideshow is excited to begin shipping orders for this highly anticipated Hot Toys item as soon as possible, and as such we have moved up the shipping date to Thursday, October 13th (not October 20th as may have been previously stated).

Our staff will be busy processing orders all next week, beginning on Monday, October 10th. If you have any last-minute changes or need to cancel your order, please have your “T” or “P” Order Number ready and call our office on Monday morning so that we can assist you in time. Our toll-free number is 1-855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746).

We appreciate your order! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

oh. well then all the cool people had theirs shipped yesterday. nobody else gets one.

SS stated they would ship on the 13th, but if their MO hasn't changed I'll be getting either Bats or the Pred or both tomorrow. I usually get a notice from UPS that they have received info. from SS about a shipment. Once I get that notice I get my items the next day.
Inside:yess: wallet:thud:

Still no shipping notice. . .and I really need to update my credit card which expires this month to the newer one, but am waiting until this and Bats ship. C'mon, Sideshow!

Not sure if my card has been charged, but I got the Quantum View tracking number emailed to me a few days ago. The UPS page says they haven't received the package for shipping yet, but estimate the delivery date as the 14th... and I live in Michigan... They must drive pretty fast.

So I was watching avpr and a thought occurred to me. I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Shadow is like the exact opposite of Wolf. He doesn't have any futuristic/electric weaponry. He's bulky. Minimal armor, no bio. Anywhoo, just a random thought.

So I was watching avpr and a thought occurred to me. I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Shadow is like the exact opposite of Wolf. He doesn't have any futuristic/electric weaponry. He's bulky. Minimal armor, no bio. Anywhoo, just a random thought.

Thats why i like his design. He's a barbarian predator.

Back